Can Someone Explain Homework Problems 1(b) and 1(c)?

• Thread starter halvizo1031
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Homework
In summary, the purpose of Homework 1(b) and 1(c) is to assess understanding and application of class concepts and to reinforce knowledge. The due date for these assignments will be specified by the instructor. They should be completed individually unless stated otherwise. Resources for the assignments can be found in the textbook, lecture notes, or assigned readings. If additional help is needed, students can reach out to classmates, teaching assistants, instructors, or seek resources from the library or online.
halvizo1031

Homework Statement

I was able to do number one but can someone help me with 1(b) and 1(c)? I'm not too sure what they're asking.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 339
Physics news on Phys.org
What is a Fourier sine series? If you don't know, look it up in your textbook.

We are not using any books in this class. Everything is based off of lectures only. This is why I am having trouble.

1. What is the purpose of Homework 1(b) and 1(c)?

The purpose of Homework 1(b) and 1(c) is to assess your understanding and application of the concepts covered in class. It also helps you practice and reinforce your knowledge.

2. When is Homework 1(b) and 1(c) due?

The due date for Homework 1(b) and 1(c) will be specified by your instructor. Make sure to check the syllabus or assignment sheet for the deadline.

3. Can I work with others on Homework 1(b) and 1(c)?

Unless stated otherwise by your instructor, Homework 1(b) and 1(c) should be completed individually. This allows for a fair assessment of your own understanding and effort.

4. Where can I find the resources needed for Homework 1(b) and 1(c)?

The resources needed for Homework 1(b) and 1(c) can be found in your textbook, lecture notes, or other assigned readings. If you need additional resources, you can also consult with your instructor.

5. What should I do if I need help with Homework 1(b) and 1(c)?

If you need help with Homework 1(b) and 1(c), you can reach out to your classmates, teaching assistant, or instructor. You can also attend office hours or seek additional resources from the library or online.