Gravitational Machines: Ideas & Designs

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of gravitational machines and the different types that exist. Some suggestions for designs include a rocket engine, a clock with weighted drive chains, and hydro power. However, one person is specifically looking for an anti-gravity machine, while another person has multiple graviton emitters. There is also mention of a person who claims to be building a machine to control gravity but is hesitant to share details. Overall, it seems like the conversation is focused on discussing and sharing ideas about gravitational machines.
rediondragon
Does anyone have any good ideas and designs of such a machine. I have one, but I still need to study some other things before I start experimenting on the subject.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Talking about gravitational machines!

What sort of "graviational machine" are you talking about? Something like a rocket engine...?

Maybe an old-style clock with the weighted drive chains?

Oh, yeah, that kind of gravity machine. Well I'm a big fan of hydro power.

That's certainly the easiest and most reliable form.
Unless, of course, he's looking for an anti-gravity machine, in which case he's in absolutely the wrong site.

All this guy's posts are about a gravity machine - I think he's waiting for an ecnouraging response, I think he's going to be disapointed.

mgb_phys said:
All this guy's posts are about a gravity machine - I think he's waiting for an ecnouraging response, I think he's going to be disapointed.

what do you don't have a graviton emitter? i have like 5

ice109 said:
what do you don't have a graviton emitter? i have like 5
I had one but the batteries ran out and so it fell of the earth.

How about we wait until Red gets back to clarify the question? A gravity powered machine is perfectly acceptable (as in Russ' example of a hydro-electric generator or mine of a clock).

Because in his other thread he claims to be building a machine to cancel and control gravity but won't tell us any details in case we steal it!

Oh... I'm glad that I missed that one.

Duplicate thread.

Related to Gravitational Machines: Ideas & Designs

What is a gravitational machine?

A gravitational machine is a hypothetical device that uses the force of gravity to perform work or generate energy. It is based on the concept that gravity is a universal force that can be harnessed and manipulated for practical purposes.

How do gravitational machines work?

The exact workings of gravitational machines are still a subject of speculation and ongoing research. However, the general idea is that they use the force of gravity to move objects and create motion, which can then be converted into energy through various mechanisms.

What are some potential applications of gravitational machines?

Some proposed uses for gravitational machines include generating electricity, powering vehicles, and providing propulsion for spacecraft. They could also potentially be used in construction, transportation, and other industries where heavy lifting and movement is required.

Are gravitational machines feasible?

At this point, there is no conclusive evidence that gravitational machines can be built and operated successfully. While there have been some promising experiments and theoretical models, the technology is still in its early stages and faces many challenges and obstacles.

What are the main challenges in developing gravitational machines?

One of the main challenges is finding a way to manipulate and control the force of gravity in a reliable and efficient manner. Other obstacles include finding suitable materials and designs that can withstand the immense forces involved, and addressing any potential safety or ethical concerns.