Help with depositing a Nano coating on a glass-like substrate please

Can someone help me with the method for performing nano-coating on glass like substrate

Answers and Replies

Welcome to PF. :smile:

What kind of coating? What material? How thick? What purity? The more information that you can give us, the better we can help you.

Likes mcastillo356
Thanks a lot for your replies. I am looking for the most economical method of ito coating on glass/acrylic surface in a uniform way. The thickness of the glass surface will be 3-5mm, and we will using this project for making heating plates from 35 degree Celcius to 120 degree Celcius.

Any insight will be very helpful

What type of coating are you using?
ito coating on glass/acrylic surface in a uniform way.
"ito" = Indium/Tin/Oxide. A semi-transparent metallic coating often used for RF shielding on instrument faceplates, and as a resistive heating element.

Here in the U.S.A, there are service companies that are usually hired to do the coating. It is done in a vacuum and requires some rather expensive equipment and experience.

Maybe there is a large University nearby that has the equipment or knows where it can be done.

I just typed ito coating into Google and found many results.

Please let us know what you decide on doing.

Cheers,
Tom

Suggested for: Help with depositing a Nano coating on a glass-like substrate please

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back