Help with Serway-Beichner solutions

• Thread starter IrdMaster
  • Start date
In summary, Serway-Beichner solutions are step-by-step solutions for problems found in the textbook "Physics for Scientists and Engineers" written by Raymond A. Serway and John W. Beichner. These solutions can be purchased from the publisher or online, and are typically reliable. They can also be used as a study tool to aid in understanding physics concepts. However, there are also other solutions manuals and online resources available for the textbook.
IrdMaster
Hi all, i have this book "Physics for Scientists and Engineers" by Serway-Beichner which i bought second hand but didn't notice the solutions pages had been ripped off.(Don't know why the #$%& anyone would want those pages only) Is there any chance that i can get these pages scanned or something on the net?
Chapter 22 and onwards solutions are the ones that interest me most.

Tkx

Physics news on Phys.org
Absolutely

Ok, so where can i get them?
I tried Google nothing seems to come up:(

Last edited:

1. What is Serway-Beichner solution?

Serway-Beichner solutions refer to the solutions manual for the textbook "Physics for Scientists and Engineers" written by Raymond A. Serway and John W. Beichner. It contains step-by-step solutions to problems and exercises found in the textbook.

2. How can I access the Serway-Beichner solutions?

The Serway-Beichner solutions are usually available for purchase from the publisher or from online retailers. Some universities may also provide access to the solutions manual through their library.

3. Are the solutions in the Serway-Beichner manual reliable?

The solutions in the Serway-Beichner manual are typically accurate and reliable. However, it's always a good idea to double-check your work and understand the concepts behind the solutions rather than simply relying on the answers.

4. Can the Serway-Beichner solutions help with understanding physics concepts?

Yes, the Serway-Beichner solutions can be a helpful study tool for understanding physics concepts. The solutions provide detailed explanations and steps to solve problems, which can aid in understanding the underlying principles and equations.

5. Are there any alternatives to the Serway-Beichner solutions?

Yes, there are other solutions manuals available for the "Physics for Scientists and Engineers" textbook, as well as online resources such as forums and study guides that offer solutions and explanations for physics problems.