Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I am tired of my posts getting deleted

1. Aug 7, 2005 #1

JamesU

Gold Member

I am tired of my posts getting deleted :grumpy: alot of times, I make posts come back and they're gone...

and no, they're not offensive posts :grumpy: :mad:

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 7, 2005 #2
    This thread has *quickly calculates something in his head* 36.. no 37 minutes left before it's locked.

4. Aug 7, 2005 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I haven't deleted any of your posts, what posts, in what threads?

5. Aug 7, 2005 #4

JamesU

Gold Member

the disneyland thread, and the good or evil thread. it's happened in other places, I just don't remember which threads

6. Aug 7, 2005 #5
    Well, he can't repeat what he said on those or posts, Evo, or his repost would be deleted.

7. Aug 7, 2005 #6
    Well the good or evil thread https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=83648 is in the philosophy section, so you'll have to ask Kerrie or Hypnagogue about those ones.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2005
  8. Aug 7, 2005 #7

Evo

I just wanted to know which posts/threads, he doesn't actually have to re-write them. I doubt they were deleted for saying anything bad.

yomamma, I found the one deleted in the Disney Thread, the mentor didn't understand what you were talking about, I don't understand it either.
    :confused:

Where is the "good or evil" thread?

9. Aug 7, 2005 #8

Evo

Thanks Smurf. Yomamma, I don't show that you posted in the "good and evil" thread.

Anytime you think something has been deleted and you want to know why, you can pm me. Even if a post is deleted, I can still see it, it's only invisible to members.

10. Aug 7, 2005 #9
  11. Aug 7, 2005 #10
  12. Aug 7, 2005 #11

Evo

yomamma, you haven't been sneaking into the tiki bar again have you? :biggrin: :wink:

13. Aug 7, 2005 #12
    That is SO unfair! :cry:

14. Aug 7, 2005 #13

Evo

It's "good" to be a mentor. :wink:

15. Aug 7, 2005 #14
  16. Aug 7, 2005 #15

Evo

17. Aug 7, 2005 #16
    Now I'll forever have this image of you talking like Mel Brooks.

18. Aug 7, 2005 #17

Evo

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

19. Aug 7, 2005 #18

JamesU

Gold Member

I meant the good and evil thread in GD. and I'm not sure which disneyland post you're talking about

20. Aug 8, 2005 #19

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Did you stray off-topic in a thread that is being kept on-topic? Though, if you're having posts regularly deleted by a mentor, they should be telling you the reason, so it is odd if you just discover your post missing and aren't given an explanation via PM (do you have PM turned on so you can receive messages?) I'm not going to feel sorry for you if "hmmm...." is what's being deleted. :tongue:

Are you sure that's a "good" side to the position, having to see all the deleted junk?

21. Aug 8, 2005 #20

Evo

Yomamma has been exonerated, and I wish to apologize for him for someone having deleted one of his posts for being incomprehensible, turns out it was just a bad typo.

Yomamma's original post "you're still in the middle of mong?!" should have been "you're still in the middle of moving?!"

:tongue:

Unfortunately I can't restore yomamma's post in the Disney thread.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2005
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?