I am tired of my posts getting deleted

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date

JamesU

Gold Member
I am tired of my posts getting deleted :grumpy: alot of times, I make posts come back and they're gone...

and no, they're not offensive posts :grumpy: :mad:

This thread has *quickly calculates something in his head* 36.. no 37 minutes left before it's locked.

Evo

Mentor
yomamma said:
I am tired of my posts getting deleted :grumpy: alot of times, I make posts come back and they're gone...

and no, they're not offensive posts :grumpy: :mad:
I haven't deleted any of your posts, what posts, in what threads?

JamesU

Gold Member
the disneyland thread, and the good or evil thread. it's happened in other places, I just don't remember which threads

Evo said:
I haven't deleted any of your posts, what posts, in what threads?
Well, he can't repeat what he said on those or posts, Evo, or his repost would be deleted.

Last edited:

Evo

Mentor
I just wanted to know which posts/threads, he doesn't actually have to re-write them. I doubt they were deleted for saying anything bad.

yomamma, I found the one deleted in the Disney Thread, the mentor didn't understand what you were talking about, I don't understand it either.
:confused:

Where is the "good or evil" thread?

Last edited:

Evo

Mentor
Smurf said:
The good or evil one was moved, not deleted I think. I'll see if I can find it.

edit: you mean this one? https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=83648
It was moved to philosophy.
Thanks Smurf. Yomamma, I don't show that you posted in the "good and evil" thread.

Anytime you think something has been deleted and you want to know why, you can pm me. Even if a post is deleted, I can still see it, it's only invisible to members.

Evo

Mentor
yomamma, you haven't been sneaking into the tiki bar again have you? :biggrin: :wink:

Evo said:
Even if a post is deleted, I can still see it, it's only invisible to members.
That is SO unfair! :cry:

Evo

Mentor
Now I'll forever have this image of you talking like Mel Brooks.

Evo

Mentor
hitssquad said:
Now I'll forever have this image of you talking like Mel Brooks.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JamesU

Gold Member
I meant the good and evil thread in GD. and I'm not sure which disneyland post you're talking about

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
yomamma said:
the disneyland thread, and the good or evil thread. it's happened in other places, I just don't remember which threads
Did you stray off-topic in a thread that is being kept on-topic? Though, if you're having posts regularly deleted by a mentor, they should be telling you the reason, so it is odd if you just discover your post missing and aren't given an explanation via PM (do you have PM turned on so you can receive messages?) I'm not going to feel sorry for you if "hmmm...." is what's being deleted. :tongue:

Evo said:
Even if a post is deleted, I can still see it, it's only invisible to members.
Evo said:
It's "good" to be a mentor.
Are you sure that's a "good" side to the position, having to see all the deleted junk?

Evo

Mentor
Yomamma has been exonerated, and I wish to apologize for him for someone having deleted one of his posts for being incomprehensible, turns out it was just a bad typo.

Yomamma's original post "you're still in the middle of mong?!" should have been "you're still in the middle of moving?!"

:tongue:

Unfortunately I can't restore yomamma's post in the Disney thread.

Last edited:

JamesU

Gold Member
I couldv'e swore that I did not type mong.. :grumpy:

yomamma said:
the disneyland thread,
Maybe i am a bit late, sorry for that, but why do you care. That thread is completely unimportant and is being read by the same bunch of people over and over again. Really, nowbody cares, so why should you ?
I mean, c'mon, it is about Disney Land :rofl: , that is for little children who are not smart enough to figure out the plot/point behind Harry Potter

:rolleyes:
marlon

Focus on your Italian and come to Rome, Yomamma, that is far more spectacular than passing your time with a bunch of grown-ups that suffer from childhood left-over frustrations...You do prefer beautiful women/men :tongue2: over playing with toys, do you ?

Check out this site : http://www.world66.com/europe/italy/lazio/rome/lib/gallery
I will be visiting Rome in a few weeks, when i am on my holidays...

Che Lei pensa di questo, hmm ?
Veramente, Yomamma, ti dico, ECCO IL PARADISO !!!
VENITE ADORARLO !!!

marlon

Last edited: