Meet Guys: Girls Looking for Decent Guys!

• Thread starter nucleargirl
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hot
In summary, girls are looking for decent guys to meet and potentially date. As an expert summarizer of content, it is important to understand that this topic focuses on the desire for girls to find decent guys, and not the other way around. This could suggest a shift in traditional gender roles and expectations, as well as the importance of character and decency in a potential partner.
Physics news on Phys.org
When it comes to sexy, it's hard to beat a handsome man in a mortarboard.

Math Is Hard said:

(I'll add: "When it comes to sexy, it's hard to beat a handsome man in a mortarboard who's aware of his sexiness in a mortarboard.")

jarednjames said:
Hmm, I just googled "merkin".

I'm not impressed evo. :yuck:

Actually, I am, although I wouldn't go with pink (wikipedia result).

Math Is Hard said:
I'll get the stun gun, Tsu will drive the Supersonic RV, lisab can ride shotgun.

YEEHAW! Just like old times!

And he's smart! If I wasn't so old, I'd go after him.

Evo said:
I'll get the stun gun, Tsu will drive the Supersonic RV, lisab can ride shotgun.

YEEHAW! Just like old times!

...WHAT?! :eek: ( :devil: )

radou said:
...WHAT?! :eek: ( :devil: )
Don't be afraid, you won't feel anything. Well, when the drugs wear off you won't remember, same thing. :biggrin:

Evo said:
Don't be afraid, you won't feel anything. Well, when the drugs wear off you won't remember, same thing. :biggrin:

Ruffies ? o:)

Evo said:

OK, just please don't dump me naked somewhere in the ditch afterwards, at least leave me a merkin to wear. At least my dignity should be preserved.

radou said:
OK, just please don't dump me naked somewhere in the ditch afterwards, at least leave me a merkin to wear. At least my dignity should be preserved.
Oh, no, we're not that kind!

You would be treated with the utmost respect. :wink:

Evo said:
Oh, no, we're not that kind!

You would be treated with the utmost respect. :wink:

All right, now I'm completely relieved. The hand of fate is on me now.

radou said:
All right, now I'm completely relieved. The hand of fate is on me now.
Yeah, the hand of fate, that's the ticket. :biggrin: :devil:

Evo said:
Yeah, the hand of fate, that's the ticket. :biggrin: :devil:

As long it's not a fish of fate, I'll stay relieved.

Evo said:
Beard? Mustache? Bald?

My idea of a hot guy.

deutsch1.jpg

He does not have a beard or mustache, and neither is bald.

rootX said:
He does not have a beard or mustache, and neither is bald.
I know. I don't like those things. :smile:

OK, you want a hot guy. What kind of exposure factor? :devil: Can you tolerate nausea, hair loss, diarrhea, loss of CNS function? Nucleargirls should be specific. :smile: Personally, I'd prefer to share my life with someone who actually pays attention to their dosimeters.(just kidding, btw)

Last edited:
[URL]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/15gch6u.png[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
╔(σ_σ)╝ said:
[PLAIN]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/15gch6u.png[/QUOTE]

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly.

nucleargirl said:
Guys are really great huh?
Yes, world would be boring without guys.
so... yeah.
:)
I want to meet some decent guys!
nice ones :) or bad ones but who are actually nice.
uh... probably will regret this thread later.
so, any other girls want to meet guys?
uh... join me on my quest!

FYI, it's possible for a man to be dominant, aggressive, and protective of his girl while still being a gentleman, being successful, and polite.

The two concepts are not mutually exclusive. However, my girlfriend assures me its very rare.

FlexGunship said:
FYI, it's possible for a man to be dominant, aggressive, and protective of his girl while still being a gentleman, being successful, and polite.

The two concepts are not mutually exclusive. However, my girlfriend assures me its very rare.

It's like walking on rope. You thread in a very fine balance. But not so hard to find as many would like you to believe.

someone like Matt Skiba...
Matt_Skiba_WFth.jpg
but who is alas, married... and also a bit old now...
[URL]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/15gch6u.png[/URL]

Suggestion to Evo: change the name of this thread to "The Drooling Thread".

exposure factor? I wear spf 50+! so bring it on!

Yes, Flex, that's what I'm talking about!

yeah! the drooling thread is good! we can all post people we drool about...
and then drool on each other's...

...merkin.

nucleargirl said:
Yes, Flex, that's what I'm talking about!

Please; it's what every girl wants. They just have no idea how to look for it.

Girls see a guy acting like a dick and they think he's confident when he's really just insecure.
Girls see a guy with a ripped t-shirt and worn boots on and they think he's rugged when he's really just lazy and unsuccessful.
Girls see a guy yelling at someone or getting in a fight and they think he's dominant when he's really just violent.
Girls see a guy talking about cars or planes or whatever and they think he's intelligent when he's really just obsessed with something trivial.
Girls see a guy who never apologizes and they think he's in control when he's really just conceited.

Find yourself a FlexGunship. There aren't many of me out there, but there might be some.

wow... you need to teach me how to find a guy like Flex! impressed!

FlexGunship said:
Please; it's what every girl wants. They just have no idea how to look for it.

Girls see a guy acting like a dick and they think he's confident when he's really just insecure.
Girls see a guy with a ripped t-shirt and worn boots on and they think he's rugged when he's really just lazy and unsuccessful.
Girls see a guy yelling at someone or getting in a fight and they think he's dominant when he's really just violent.
Girls see a guy talking about cars or planes or whatever and they think he's intelligent when he's really just obsessed with something trivial.
Girls see a guy who never apologizes and they think he's in control when he's really just conceited.

Girls see a guy with four popped collars and wearing a wool hat in the middle of the summer and think he's cool and trendy when he's really a complete douche bag.

nucleargirl said:
wow... you need to teach me how to find a guy like Flex! impressed!

Teaching girls new things is a specialty of mine.

You guys crack me up.

Evo said:
You guys crack me up.

It's either drooling or cracking up, that's our humble effect on you.

radou said:
It's either drooling or cracking up, that's our humble effect on you.
And you're hot! *drool*

Evo said:
And you're hot! *drool*

OK Evo, you better start sending me private messages, this is getting out of control. :tongue2:

radou said:
OK Evo, you better start sending me private messages, this is getting out of control. :tongue2:
You want MIH, she's young, blond, smart, works out, wears a bikini. I wear animal shaped floatation devices and consider getting the mail a workout.

We must save MIH from a life of cats and newspapers!

Evo said:
You want MIH, she's young, blond, smart, works out, wears a bikini.

Pardon? :cool: