Meet Guys: Girls Looking for Decent Guys!

• Thread starter nucleargirl
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hot
In summary, girls are looking for decent guys to meet and potentially date. As an expert summarizer of content, it is important to understand that this topic focuses on the desire for girls to find decent guys, and not the other way around. This could suggest a shift in traditional gender roles and expectations, as well as the importance of character and decency in a potential partner.
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
maybe you could redefine "hot"?

So, be a hot woman.

Zryn said:
The algorithm takes into account the weighting of various desired characteristics, location, age, hobbies, weather, chocolate content and employment and returns 1/0.

[...]

Or it returns [tex]\sqrt{-1}[/tex].

Ok girls. Yu like to play cat making the mouse her spent of time.Nuclear girl that poem you sai about guys I know you do not ean it.
!we are for you no more than , a money machine, a sex machine, an imge infront of your relatives that you are ucceed in your life, and a machine to be blame when things go wring.
And , yu can bring any man you want to. If a girl find herself unable to do so, then she must have had done "crimes" to boys .Change of area will make her restart agian.
Ok, girls......ok cuts

physiqueper4 said:
Ok girls. Yu like to play cat making the mouse her spent of time.Nuclear girl that poem you sai about guys I know you do not ean it.
!we are for you no more than , a money machine, a sex machine, an imge infront of your relatives that you are ucceed in your life, and a machine to be blame when things go wring.
And , yu can bring any man you want to. If a girl find herself unable to do so, then she must have had done "crimes" to boys .Change of area will make her restart agian.
Ok, girls......ok cuts

Someone decipher that.

Sourabh N said:
Someone decipher that.

Actually, it's so bad it violates PF guidelines :biggrin:

In the interest of conveying ideas as clearly as possible, posts are required to show reasonable attention to written English communication standards. This includes the use of proper grammatical structure, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling. SMS messaging shorthand, such as using "u" for "you", is not acceptable.

I'm going to go out on a limb and make the assumption that was supposed to be written in the English language.

All I have to say is http://bit.ly/gcTd7j

PS : Seriously, I don't mean to diss people with issues in English (I am/was one), but his opinions aren't worth the respect.

Sourabh N said:
... his opinions aren't worth the respect.

Yes. Never mind the English, he/she does seem to have fallen out of the relationship tree and hit every branch on the way down.

DaveC426913 said:
Yes. Never mind the English, he/she does seem to have fallen out of the relationship tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Cool metaphor.

Ok, girls......ok cuts

Attempt at interpreting:

Hold on a second girls, (for comparison with the bad things guys do) you like to spend your time playing cat and mouse (http://dictionary.infoplease.com/cat-and-mouse").

The poem you (Nucleargirl) said about guys, I know you don't really mean that.

We (guys) are nothing more to you than money, sex, an image for your relatives to convince them that you are successful in life (measured by having someone love you) and someone to blame when things go wrong.

A girl can get any man she wants to, and if she is unable to do so, she must be a ***** (or have some similar character flaw and/or past history).

Moving to a different area will allow her to restart anew (but she will still be the same person).

I think the message being sent was fairly straightforward, and this position is not unique, men are all bastards and women are all bitches. Congratulations to the people who haven't thought along this line at some point in their life!

Everyone wants to punch above their weight, but realistically, see what aabottom said earlier:

So, be a hot woman.

I like the way people derided the poster for not being capable in English too, that was super classy, good work!

...playing cat and mouse ('hard to get' metaphor)...
Actually, this is incorrect. (You are probably interpreting it correctly, but the poster is using the wrong metaphor).

If women like to play cat and mouse, then that means they're the cat (no mouse choosesto play cat-and-mouse - they're the victim). But a woman doesn't chase down and catch a man and torture him while he tries to get away...

It does indeed not seem logical that a mouse would indulge a cat in order to play this game, however from the link provided:

3. play cat and mouse, to engage in a gamelike relationship in which evasion and pursuit are used: They played cat and mouse for a while before she consented to go out with him.

Read more: cat and mouse: meaning and definitions — Infoplease.com http://dictionary.infoplease.com/cat-and-mouse#ixzz1JGuZbhsA

physiqueper4 said:
Ok, girls......ok cuts

This is the worst proposal for a Quantum Gravity theory I've ever seen!

what poem?? I don't remember writing any poems here? oh you mean the first post... yeah I knew in foresight that I would regret that one day! should have listened to my good judgement :p

nucleargirl said:
what poem?? I don't remember writing any poems here? oh you mean the first post... yeah I knew in foresight that I would regret that one day! should have listened to my good judgement :p

That was a poem??

DaveC426913 said:
That was a poem??

Its either a work immense artistic genius which only that one guy could appreciate... or its more like something I'd write in one of my not-so-lucid moments...

jtbell said:
You're still looking for a hot guy? You need to look in the right place!

you're so right! I should start practicing my sauna-sitting skills! I love Scandinavian guys!

nucleargirl said:
you're so right! I should start practicing my sauna-sitting skills! I love Scandinavian guys!
:rofl:

Edit: I looked at the pic after >_< uggh

Maybe this can help?
http://www.farnorthsaunas.com/product/abaton-porta-chamber

Threads like this keep me eternally entertained. Keep it up.

Dr Lots-o'watts said:
Maybe this can help?
http://www.farnorthsaunas.com/product/abaton-porta-chamber

wow! that looks so comfy! would make training fun!

May I suggest that if you seriously wish to draw someone of any specific education, that you demonstrate awareness and respect for education. My girlfriend is admittedly a lot less educated than myself with her high school degree, and I can't deny that I regularly bug her to get a college degree - but she displayed a massive field of working knowledge in her own right and she was generally eager to learn.

Lichdar said:
May I suggest that if you seriously wish to draw someone of any specific education, that you demonstrate awareness and respect for education. My girlfriend is admittedly a lot less educated than myself with her high school degree, and I can't deny that I regularly bug her to get a college degree - but she displayed a massive field of working knowledge in her own right and she was generally eager to learn.

I don't know how much their education matters in a relationship really... hm... as long as it doesn't affect how we treat each other then its fine I guess. yeah like ur gf, its about learning in the university of life! cos formal education gets forgotten anyway and is just a formality to help get jobs. I mean, I know people who have gone to good unis and have poor personal qualities - lying, stealing etc. so, its about that more than how much technical stuff they know.

btw, welcome to PF! I guess they haven't whacked you with a fish yet... something to look forward to!

Formal education teaches you many things that go beyond merely what is in the classwork. I rarely use anything I have learned in college for my day to day work, but the overall framework of learning and the love of learning has remained to me. I'm also not certain about 'formality to get jobs', but I'm sure the other more distinguished posters may have a more accurate viewpoint on such. For my part, I take time out to study on a weekly if not a daily basis, and it is something I rarely see others do; furthermore, I try to continuously work on my qualifications and certifications.

I remain hopeful that my girlfriend will get her university degree. Failing that, as I also am certified by state to be a teacher, it remains likely that she'll learn a lot from my ramblings(though she faults me for 'lecturing her' a bit much).

Lying and stealing are not always maladaptive qualities. Our species worked hard to evolve an effective method of deception, and the thought processes that would permit deceptive behavior.

And thank you. I've been a regular lurker and viewer of physorg.com before.

are you who I think you are?... hm probably not, cos you woyld be at work right now... or are you on lunch? anyway, you know what? that is good that you mentioned studying, cos that was my original plan for the day before I got distracetd on pf! ok, going to go do productive things now :)

I am, indeed at work though I have access to the computer. The odds that I am someone that you know would seem to be vanishingly small, however, given the size of the Internet. Good luck with studying.

The first and last thing a woman looks for in a man is the size of his.....wallet :rolleyes:

i think this a fake thread.

JhonMoney said:
i think this a fake thread.

no, its pretty real, but maybe not as desperate as you thought.

Lichdar said:
Formal education teaches you many things that go beyond merely what is in the classwork. I rarely use anything I have learned in college for my day to day work, but the overall framework of learning and the love of learning has remained to me. I'm also not certain about 'formality to get jobs', but I'm sure the other more distinguished posters may have a more accurate viewpoint on such. For my part, I take time out to study on a weekly if not a daily basis, and it is something I rarely see others do; furthermore, I try to continuously work on my qualifications and certifications.

I remain hopeful that my girlfriend will get her university degree. Failing that, as I also am certified by state to be a teacher, it remains likely that she'll learn a lot from my ramblings(though she faults me for 'lecturing her' a bit much).

Lying and stealing are not always maladaptive qualities. Our species worked hard to evolve an effective method of deception, and the thought processes that would permit deceptive behavior.

And thank you. I've been a regular lurker and viewer of physorg.com before.

(Underlined) Wow ! Well said, and welcome.

nucleargirl .. just HOW hot does this guy have to be, and why haven't you found him yet ?

nucleargirl said:
no, its pretty real, but maybe not as desperate as you thought.
:rofl:

alt said:
nucleargirl .. just HOW hot does this guy have to be, and why haven't you found him yet ?

lol I don't know, I guess more importantly is someone who has sorted themselves out. I guess it will take a while cos I'm waiting for him to find me - I've given up on the chasing!