I want to develop an android app

In summary, the speakers suggest using the Processing IDE to develop an android app that calculates intensity using an image preview and then uses that intensity to calculate another value based on physical laws. They also recommend installing the Android SDK, Java, and configuring a mobile device for developer access. Additionally, they mention that learning android can be a lengthy process and suggest hiring someone from freelancer.com to assist with the project.
henil
i want to develop an android app that calculates intensity using an image preview and to use that intensities to calculate another value from a given physical laws. i am very new to android projects. Please do give suggestions.

Computer science news on Phys.org
You could look into the Processing IDE. It has many examples written in Java and has modes for java and for android development.

www.processing.org

You'll need to install the Android SDK, Java, Processing IDE and configure your mobile device for developer access.

Likes henil
Android took me 5 years to learn. Hire someone from freelancer.com to get a skeleton working for you...

Likes henil

What is the process for developing an android app?

The process for developing an android app involves several steps, including ideation, research, design, development, testing, and deployment. First, you must come up with an idea for your app and conduct research to ensure it is viable. Then, you will need to design the user interface and user experience. Next, you will need to code the app and test it for bugs and functionality. Finally, you can deploy the app to the Google Play Store for users to download.

Do I need to have coding experience to develop an android app?

While coding experience can be helpful, it is not always necessary to develop an android app. There are many app development platforms and tools available that allow people with little to no coding experience to create an app. However, having some knowledge of coding can help you customize and improve your app.

What programming languages are used for developing android apps?

The primary programming language used for developing android apps is Java. However, Kotlin is also gaining popularity as an alternative language. Additionally, you may also need to use XML for designing the user interface of your app.

How much does it cost to develop an android app?

The cost of developing an android app can vary greatly depending on the complexity and features of the app. It can range from a few thousand dollars for a basic app to hundreds of thousands of dollars for a more advanced app. It is important to plan and budget carefully to ensure your app can be developed within your financial means.

Do I need a developer account to publish my android app?

Yes, you will need a Google Play developer account to publish your android app to the Google Play Store. This account requires a one-time registration fee of $25. Once you have an account, you can publish your app and manage its updates and distribution through the Google Play Console.