1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Internal heat exchanger on Evaporator

1. Aug 13, 2013 #1
    You can read just bold, or all for further info. :D
    The COP for a single stage vapour compression refrigerator increases with an increase in evaporating temperature. I would like to to know how it is achieved in reality with the use of an internal heat exch. on the evaporator.

Can anyone please send some further information on how to increase the evaporating temperature of a single stage vapour compression refrigeration system by the use of an internal heat exchanger?

In particular I would like to know the mathematical calculations used when designing to operating principles of the heat exch. in relation to the operating properties of the refrigerator.

Any knowledge on this would be extremely appreciated. Or any published material that I can read.
    Thank you very much

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted