Is my solution for this circuit correct, if not

• Engineering
  • Thread starter van
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Circuit
In summary, the conversation is about a Wien-Bridge oscillator circuit and finding the appropriate values for the resistors and capacitors in order to achieve perfect sinusoidal variations and a desired oscillation frequency. The circuit equations are written in state-space and the second order differential equations are obtained. The value of =/ for optimal oscillation is determined and the solutions for voltages 1 and 2 are derived. The standard values for resistors and capacitors are listed for reference.
van
HI EVERYONE

the circuit and my solution are (as attachment)

the qustion is

Consider the Wien-Bridge oscillator circuit in the figure.
(a) Write down the circuit equations in state-space in terms of the capacitor voltages 1 and 2.
(b) Obtain the second order differential equations that describe the behaviors of 1 and 2.
(c) Determine the value of =/ for which the voltages will show perfectly sinusoidal variations when they have nonzero initial values. Find the period of oscillation.

(d) Assume that the condition derived in the previous part is satisfied and derive the solutions for voltages 1 and 2 in terms of the initial voltages.
(f) Choose the resistors and the capacitors among the standard values in such a way that the oscillation condition is satisfied and the oscillation frequency is as close as possible to a value that is obtained as follows: =The Month You were Born+611 =The Standard Frequency that is Closest to The list of standard frequencies: {697,770,852,941,1209,1336,1477,1633} Hz The list of standard resistances: {1,1.2,1.5,1.8,2.2,2.7,3.3,3.9,4.7,5.6,6.8,8.2} ×10 Ω The list of standard capacitances: {1,1.5,2.2,3.3,4.7} ×10 F

thanks

Attachments

• fffffff.png
    fffffff.png
    5 KB · Views: 406
  • 26052011(002).jpg
    26052011(002).jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 373
  • 26052011.jpg
    26052011.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 388
Physics news on Phys.org
HI AGAIN

the vv1 means v1
ff00 means fo
and so on
thanks

Related to Is my solution for this circuit correct, if not

1. What is the best way to check if my solution for a circuit is correct?

The best way to check if your solution for a circuit is correct is to use a multimeter to measure the voltage and current at different points in the circuit. You can compare these measurements to the predicted values from your solution to see if they match.

2. Why might my solution for a circuit be incorrect?

There are a few reasons why your solution for a circuit may be incorrect. These could include mathematical errors, incorrect assumptions about the circuit components, or not taking into account external factors such as resistance in the wires.

3. Can I use simulation software to verify my circuit solution?

Yes, simulation software can be a helpful tool for verifying your circuit solution. However, it is important to understand the limitations of the software and to double check your solution with real-world measurements.

4. Should I consult with others to confirm my circuit solution?

It can be beneficial to consult with others, such as colleagues or experts in the field, to confirm your circuit solution. They may offer different perspectives or catch any errors that you may have missed.

5. How can I improve my problem-solving skills for circuit analysis?

To improve your problem-solving skills for circuit analysis, it is important to have a strong understanding of basic circuit principles and to practice solving a variety of circuit problems. You can also seek out resources such as textbooks, online tutorials, or workshops to further develop your skills.