Is the PF Mobile App Experiencing Network Errors?

• Thread starter jishnu
  • Start date
In summary, the person had not posted in a while on the platform and noticed a network error when they returned. They asked for help and mentioned posting a screenshot. It was then mentioned that the PF App has not been active for months and to use the mobile browser instead. The person asked if something could be done to bring it back, and a thread was recommended for more information.
jishnu
It been a while I didn't post anything in this platform and today when I came baaaackk! I NOTICED something wrong with the pf app which was very handy for me... It shows some kind of network error which I couldn't understand and I don't know if it is just my problem or anyone else in here face the same!
Please help guys! I will post the screenshot along with this thread!
#appproblem #pfapp

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-17-23-02-42-569_com.tapatalk.physicsforumscom.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-17-23-02-42-569_com.tapatalk.physicsforumscom.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 135
Physics news on Phys.org
Yes, the PF App hasn't been active or used for months. Instead, use your mobile browser to open up the PF. It's been optimized for browsers now.

Likes jishnu
Here is the announcement from almost a year ago:

Greg Bernhardt said:
We have disabled it for good. A few announcements had been sent out. Please use the a mobile browser to use PF on the go. Thanks!

Oh okay, but can something be done to bring it back?

Did you read the thread in link that I posted? To follow the quote to the thread where Greg posted it, click the little up-arrow next to his username in the quote. :smile:

Ohwell, Thanks

Likes berkeman

1. Why is the PF Mobile App not working?

There could be several reasons why the PF Mobile App is not working. It could be due to a technical issue with the app itself, a problem with your device, or a connectivity issue. It is recommended to check for updates, restart your device, and ensure that you have a stable internet connection.

2. Is the PF Mobile App down?

If the PF Mobile App is not working for you, it is possible that the app is experiencing technical difficulties or is down for maintenance. You can check the app's official social media pages or website for any announcements about app outages or maintenance.

3. How can I fix the PF Mobile App not working?

If you are experiencing issues with the PF Mobile App, try troubleshooting steps such as updating the app, clearing the app's cache, or reinstalling the app. If these steps do not work, you can contact the app's customer support for further assistance.

4. My PF Mobile App is not loading. What should I do?

If the PF Mobile App is not loading, it could be due to a slow internet connection or a problem with the app itself. Try closing the app and reopening it, or restarting your device. If the issue persists, check your internet connection and contact the app's customer support for help.

5. How long will it take for the PF Mobile App to start working again?

The duration of the PF Mobile App not working can vary depending on the cause of the issue. If it is a technical problem with the app, it may be resolved quickly. However, if it is due to a server issue or maintenance, it may take longer. It is best to check the app's official channels for updates on when the app will be back up and running.