freshbox Messages 290 Reaction score 0 Thread starter May 14, 2012 #1 Homework Statement Since Gear A -------- Vi=0 t=12s θ=40∏ as given in the question, can I assume that Vi=0 t=12s for Gear B/Drum C as well? If not why? Thanks.. Attachments a.jpg 42.3 KB · Views: 495
Homework Statement Since Gear A -------- Vi=0 t=12s θ=40∏ as given in the question, can I assume that Vi=0 t=12s for Gear B/Drum C as well? If not why? Thanks..
azizlwl Messages 1,066 Reaction score 10 May 14, 2012 #2 You can apply rotational and translational kinematic. For question (d) the question is displacement, answer given velocity
You can apply rotational and translational kinematic. For question (d) the question is displacement, answer given velocity
Doc Al Mentor Messages 45,589 Reaction score 2,481 May 15, 2012 #4 freshbox said: as given in the question, can I assume that Vi=0 t=12s for Gear B/Drum C as well? Sure.
freshbox said: as given in the question, can I assume that Vi=0 t=12s for Gear B/Drum C as well? Sure.