Access Needed: Journal "10.1051/jphyscol:1974623" Requested

• Thread starter Rajini
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Journal
In summary, the conversation is about someone requesting a copy of a journal with the DOI 10.1051/jphyscol:1974623. They mention that it was difficult for them to find and thank others for suggesting to google the DOI. They also mention using the website dx.doi.org but were unable to download due to not having a subscription. They plan to try googling the DOI in the future.
Rajini
Hi all,
if anyone have access to the following journal please send me a copy:
doi:
10.1051/jphyscol:1974623
thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
thanks...
it was quite difficult for me to find...

Rajini said:
thanks...
it was quite difficult for me to find...

I googled: "10.1051/jphyscol:1974623"

hmm.. i am aware of doi website..yes exactly i can to the page in the journal..but i cannot download (no subscription!)..
However googling doi is a nice idea (like ansgar)..hopping some one may upload in some website for free!
thanks
PS: in future first i will google the doi itself!

1. What is the journal "10.1051/jphyscol:1974623" about?

The journal "10.1051/jphyscol:1974623" is a scientific journal published by the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS). It covers a wide range of topics in physics and related fields.

2. Why is access needed to this journal?

Access is needed to this journal because it contains valuable and current research findings and studies in the field of physics. It is a reputable source of information for scientists and researchers.

3. How can I request access to this journal?

You can request access to this journal by contacting the publisher or the organization that hosts the journal. You may also be able to access it through a library or university subscription.

4. Is there a fee for accessing this journal?

It depends on the organization or institution you are affiliated with. Some institutions may have a subscription to this journal, while others may require a fee for access. You can check with your institution or the publisher for more information.

5. What types of articles can I expect to find in this journal?

This journal publishes original research articles, reviews, and conference proceedings in the field of physics. It covers various subfields such as quantum mechanics, astrophysics, and particle physics.