Where Can I Find General Physics Questions for Exam Preparation?

In summary, the conversation was about finding websites with general physics questions for exam preparation. The suggestion was made to browse through the questions and answers on PF (Physics Forums) and use the search button for specific topics. One member also added that PF is unique and the best for physics-related discussions.
CartoonKid
Can somebody suggest a few website with lots of general physics questions? I need them for my preparation for exam. Please help. Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
up

uppp
please i need excer. too

What's wrong with browsing through the questions posted here at PF??

Moreover, you'll find answers here as well.

CartoonKid said:
Can somebody suggest a few website with lots of general physics questions? I need them for my preparation for exam. Please help. Thanks.

I'm sure you can find good stuff here... :smile: Just use the "search" button properly,if you want something specific...

PF is unique,and its members should be proud of that... :approve:

Daniel.

PS.And i almost forgot:it's the best,too... :approve:

1. What is the purpose of "Need More Physics Exercises"?

The purpose of "Need More Physics Exercises" is to provide additional practice problems for students to further improve their understanding and application of physics concepts.

2. Who can benefit from "Need More Physics Exercises"?

Students at all levels, from beginners to advanced learners, can benefit from "Need More Physics Exercises." It is designed to cater to a wide range of abilities and help students strengthen their physics skills.

3. How are the exercises in "Need More Physics Exercises" organized?

The exercises in "Need More Physics Exercises" are organized by topic and level of difficulty. This allows students to focus on specific areas they need more practice in, and gradually progress to more challenging problems.

4. Are the exercises in "Need More Physics Exercises" interactive?

Yes, the exercises in "Need More Physics Exercises" are interactive. They are designed to be engaging and allow students to actively practice and apply their knowledge of physics concepts.

5. Is "Need More Physics Exercises" suitable for self-study?

Yes, "Need More Physics Exercises" is suitable for self-study. The exercises are designed to be self-explanatory, and solutions are provided for students to check their answers and learn from their mistakes.