What is the Differential Equation for the Current in an Auto Induction Circuit?

In summary, the conversation is about finding the differential equation of the current for a circuit with a closed initial situation. The author is unsure whether to use (R+r)*i or just r*i in the equation, and is seeking help on the matter.
toetoe

Homework Statement

i tried to put all data in the image .

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7443/photokg6.th.jpg

in the initial situation K was closed.in T = 0 ,K was opened.

give the differenciel equation of the courant.

The Attempt at a Solution

(R+r)*i + L (di)/(dt) = 0 .

my problem is that i don't know if we have to put (R+r)*i or only r*i in the differentiel equation of the courant .

thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
by the way,if there is something not clear in the data of the problem ,i will be happy to explain it.

does nobody know the solution?

no answer !:(

1. What is auto induction in science?

Auto induction is a process in which a substance is able to produce an effect on itself through a self-stimulating mechanism. It is often observed in biological systems, such as the production of enzymes in bacteria.

2. What are some common problems associated with auto induction?

One common problem with auto induction is the variability in the level of induction among different systems or organisms. This can make it challenging to accurately measure and replicate results. Another issue is the possibility of unintended effects or side effects from the induction process.

3. How is auto induction used in scientific research?

Auto induction is commonly used in scientific research to study the regulation of gene expression and the production of specific proteins. It can also be used to study the interactions between various biological systems and to better understand the mechanisms of self-regulation.

4. What are some techniques for inducing an auto induction response?

One technique for inducing auto induction is by using a chemical inducer, such as IPTG, which mimics the natural signal for induction in biological systems. Another method is to manipulate the environment or conditions of the system in order to stimulate a self-regulating response.

5. What are the potential applications of auto induction in industry?

Auto induction has potential applications in various industries, such as biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and agriculture. It can be used to produce specific proteins or enzymes for medical or industrial purposes, as well as to develop new methods for controlling and manipulating biological systems.