I recently did a lab where i added a single grain of yeast to a water drop with a Daphnia. I was wondering how this experiment represents homeostasis. All i noticed was the Daphnia moved closer to the food source and pretty much burrowed inside of the granule.
Related Biology and Chemistry Homework Help News on Phys.org
So its response to the change in the environment is that it moves closer to the food source because this is the ideal position for it to feed. Also is this a negative or positive feedback loop. I don't think that really applies here because the change is not regulated internally.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving