Replacement blades for my Mach 3 razor

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mach
In summary, the conversation focused on the topic of shaving and the use of different razors and electric shavers. Some users shared their experiences with different shaving methods and their preferences for a clean-shaven look or a scruffy beard. There was also some discussion about the cost of replacement blades and the effectiveness of electric shavers compared to traditional razors. One user asked for Astro's opinion on kissing with a beard, and another joked about their wife's preference for a clean-shaven look. Overall, the conversation highlighted various opinions and experiences with shaving and facial hair.

NEVER! I don't get embarrassed. When I was in high school I worked at a grocery store. I used to always ask to stock feminine hygiene aisle. All the boxes are really light and everything smells nice.
No I don't get secretive. In fact if you ever for some odd reason need to buy a case of condoms, two plungers, a gallon of cool whip and a papaya. Just give me a call. No need to feel embarrassed, I'll take care of the shopping for you.

Physics news on Phys.org

tribdog said:
NEVER! I don't get embarrassed. When I was in high school I worked at a grocery store. I used to always ask to stock feminine hygiene aisle. All the boxes are really light and everything smells nice.

:smile:That's true that it's all very light, but as for the smelling good part, I don't get why they are scented...it's bad for you

its not bad for me

tribdog said:
No I don't get secretive. In fact if you ever for some odd reason need to buy a case of condoms, two plungers, a gallon of cool whip and a papaya. Just give me a call. No need to feel embarrassed, I'll take care of the shopping for you.

Throw in some dildos, rope, whips, and a large medical fridge and you have a deal.

Cyrus said:
Throw in some dilldos, rope, whips, and a large medical fridge and you have a deal.

whattaya need? Cy? I could probably hook you up with the stuff laying around here. Keep the stores out of it.

tribdog said:
whattaya need? Cy? I could probably hook you up with the stuff laying around here. Keep the stores out of it.

Well, I usually don't buy stuff out of a trench coat...but you seem like a trustworthy kinda guy.

They should put the disposable diapers next to the condoms just as a reminder of unintended consequences.

edward said:
They should put the disposable diapers next to the condoms just as a reminder of unintended consequences.

They actually are at the store I work at, lol. I also don't think the average person would buy a case of condoms either:rofl:

I'm well above average

tribdog said:
I'm well above average

LOL, ok I'm glad you seem to think that :rofl:

I've got a notarized parchment around here somewhere that says so.

Feel free to show it off to us...lol

tribdog said:
I've got a notarized parchment around here somewhere that says so.

If it is on parchment it is an antique document:devil:

yep, and it's got the pope's seal.

tribdog said:
yep, and it's got the pope's seal.

:rofl::rofl: