Jide Orisanaiye Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jun 20, 2015 #1 I need to determine the Lagrangian of a 2 link Robot arm with 3 degree of freedom.
Matternot Gold Member Messages 129 Reaction score 8 Jun 20, 2015 #2 Try looking at this or http://www.cds.caltech.edu/~murray/books/MLS/pdf/mls94-manipdyn_v1_2.pdf; they may help. You'll need to calculate the kinetic and potential energy as a function of your degrees of freedom.
Try looking at this or http://www.cds.caltech.edu/~murray/books/MLS/pdf/mls94-manipdyn_v1_2.pdf; they may help. You'll need to calculate the kinetic and potential energy as a function of your degrees of freedom.
Jide Orisanaiye Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Jun 21, 2015 #3 Thanks so much Stephen, the links were very helpful...
Jide Orisanaiye Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Jun 21, 2015 #4 However, because I'm pretty new at this, not sure of how to plug in my equations of motion for displacement, velocity and Torque in Matlab/Simulink. Have any ideas?
However, because I'm pretty new at this, not sure of how to plug in my equations of motion for displacement, velocity and Torque in Matlab/Simulink. Have any ideas?