Solve World Physics Olympiad (WOPHO) Problems Together

In summary, the conversation is discussing the difficulty of solving the problems in the world physics olympiads (wopho). The suggestion is made to start a discussion to help each other understand the problems. It is mentioned that some people are already solving the problems and the website wopho.org is mentioned as a resource. The age and willingness of the participants to try solving the problems is also discussed, along with the competition being for high school students and discouraging collaboration. Finally, there is a question about whether the competition is the same as the International Physics Olympiad and if there are any Brazilian participants.
umciukas
Is anyone solving the worlds physics olympiads (wopho) problems? If so, I suggest starting a disccusion about the problems to help each other. In my opinion the problems are difficult and hard just to even understand the situoations that are given.

Physics news on Phys.org
umciukas said:
Is anyone solving the worlds physics olympiads (wopho) problems? If so, I suggest starting a disccusion about the problems to help each other. In my opinion the problems are difficult and hard just to even understand the situoations that are given.

there are man who r solving...well have you solved moscow olypiads problems from the book krotov

So are you solving those problems? Why do you ask if i have solved moscow olympiads problems?

from where do you get these?

thanks

how old are you? are you willing to try?

umciukas said:
If so, I suggest starting a disccusion about the problems to help each other.

Why? It is a competition for high school students. Therefore, no collaboration is encouraged.

Yeah, I am in high school . is it the same as International Physics Olympiad?

Anyone here trying to solve the problems??
Any brazilliand guy??

Related to Solve World Physics Olympiad (WOPHO) Problems Together

What is the "Solve World Physics Olympiad (WOPHO) Problems Together" program?

The "Solve World Physics Olympiad (WOPHO) Problems Together" program is a global initiative that brings together students and scientists from around the world to collaborate on solving challenging physics problems. It aims to foster a love for physics and promote scientific thinking among young minds.

Who can participate in the "Solve World Physics Olympiad (WOPHO) Problems Together" program?

The program is open to all students who are passionate about physics and have a strong foundation in the subject. Typically, students from the age of 14 to 18 participate in the program, but there is no strict age limit. Anyone with a curious mind and a desire to learn can join in.

How does the "Solve World Physics Olympiad (WOPHO) Problems Together" program work?

The program consists of a series of physics problems that are released periodically. Participants can work on these problems individually or in teams and submit their solutions online. The solutions are then evaluated by a team of scientists, and the most creative and accurate solutions are recognized and rewarded.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Solve World Physics Olympiad (WOPHO) Problems Together" program?

Participating in the program allows students to enhance their critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration skills. It also provides a platform for students to connect with like-minded individuals from different backgrounds and learn from each other. Additionally, the recognition and rewards for top solutions can also help students in their academic and career pursuits.

How can I get involved in the "Solve World Physics Olympiad (WOPHO) Problems Together" program?

If you are interested in participating in the program, you can visit the official website and register as a participant. You can also follow the program's social media accounts to stay updated on the latest problems and announcements. If you are a scientist or educator, you can also volunteer to be a mentor for the program and guide students in solving the problems.