1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Spring Release Pin

  1. Apr 12, 2013 #1
    Does anyone know what the common technical name for the attached image of a spring loaded pin? I am pretty sure it is on the market, but not sure what it is called. Maybe you have used them before.

    *Note: This is similar to some scaffold clamps, but it is spring loaded, while some scaffold clamps are gravity activated.

    Attached Files:

  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 13, 2013 #2
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook