Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Stratford High School HELP!

1. Dec 20, 2016 #1
    Hello my name is JP Cruz I'm currently taking an engineering course in my high school. Its a open ended design class where we think of an idea to prototype and present at the end of the year. I need as many people as I can to take our google forums to get the best data. I'm just asking for five minutes of your time, I really need your help.
    Thank you

(Link deleted by Moderator)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2016
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 20, 2016 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

This seems like a rather trivial survey.

What are you trying to accomplish here? Are you testing a web app? or gathering stats on how many people will respond?

4. Dec 20, 2016 #3
    I am a high school student and need to get as many people as I can to take the survey. I am in my fourth year engineering class and need help with ideas on how our prototype will work. We need to gather data for our problem statement and design brief.

5. Dec 20, 2016 #4

jedishrfu

I still don't get it. What are you trying to design and how does this survey help?

6. Dec 20, 2016 #5

Dale

The forum has a capability for doing polls. I deleted the link and will send you instructions for doing a poll by PM

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook