How Do You Solve Complex MOSFET Equations in Homework Problems?

• Thread starter CoolDude420
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Homework
In summary, "Stumped by Homework: Seeking Solutions" is a free program designed to assist students of all ages and levels of education in finding solutions to their homework problems. It offers tools, techniques, and access to online resources and a community of experts to help students improve their understanding and completion of homework assignments. It is also beneficial for students looking to improve their study habits and become more efficient and effective in completing homework.
CoolDude420

Homework Statement

6298b463fe.png

0912de1389.png

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

6dcd95c43b.png

I think that up there is right so far since I didn't see any other relationship between the two MOSFETS other than their IDs are equal. But after I keep simplifying that equality, I end up with this

ef1557abf7.png

I have no idea what to do with this now.

Attachments

• 6298b463fe.png
    6298b463fe.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 576
  • 0912de1389.png
    0912de1389.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 680
  • 6dcd95c43b.png
    6dcd95c43b.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 637
  • ef1557abf7.png
    ef1557abf7.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 312
Physics news on Phys.org
I haven't tried this, but if you could solve one of your ID equations for VA, then substitute that for VA in the other, you'd have the I–V relation for the combination without involving VA.

1. What is "Stumped by Homework: Seeking Solutions"?

"Stumped by Homework: Seeking Solutions" is a program designed to assist students in finding solutions to their homework problems. It provides resources and strategies for effectively completing homework assignments.

2. Who can benefit from "Stumped by Homework: Seeking Solutions"?

"Stumped by Homework: Seeking Solutions" can benefit students of all ages and levels of education who are struggling with their homework. It is particularly helpful for students who are having difficulty understanding concepts or completing assignments on their own.

3. How does "Stumped by Homework: Seeking Solutions" work?

The program offers a variety of tools and techniques for approaching different types of homework problems. It also provides access to online resources and a community of experts who can offer guidance and support.

4. Is "Stumped by Homework: Seeking Solutions" only for students who are struggling?

No, the program is also useful for students who want to improve their study habits and become more efficient and effective at completing their homework. It offers tips and strategies for time management, organization, and critical thinking.

5. Is "Stumped by Homework: Seeking Solutions" a free program?

Yes, "Stumped by Homework: Seeking Solutions" is a free program available to all students. There may be additional resources or services available for a fee, but the core program is accessible to everyone.