Display Voltage Readings on a PC with VOLTAGE READER Software | 89s52 Circuit

In summary, A person is working on a voltage reader circuit using 89s52 and is getting correct voltage at the output. They want to display the voltage on a PC and are using a MAX232 and a USB driver. They are looking for a software to read the voltage on the PC and are currently using LabView with VISA serial interface. They have been suggested to use either Hyperterminal or Tera Term, both of which are available for Windows.
sahilt
hi,,,i am currently working on a voltage reader circuit using 89s52. i am getting correct voltage at the output...and now i wish to display the same on a PC... I have used a MAX232 and connected the DB9 to a USB driver... Can anyone please suggest a software to read the same voltage on a PC?

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
I am using LabView. LabView has VISA serial interface. It should see your USB device as a COM device.

Welcome to PhysicsForums,

If you have the conversion all done, you just need a terminal program. Assuming you're using Windows, that's either Hyperterminal (which is included) or the free and open-source Tera Term (which I think is much more robust and useful):
http://logmett.com/index.php?/download/tera-term-474-freeware.html

1. What is VOLTAGE READER software?

VOLTAGE READER software is a computer program designed to read and analyze voltage data from electronic devices.

2. How does VOLTAGE READER software work?

VOLTAGE READER software uses algorithms and mathematical models to interpret voltage readings from electronic devices and display them in a user-friendly interface.

3. What types of devices can VOLTAGE READER software read?

VOLTAGE READER software is compatible with a wide range of electronic devices, including computers, mobile phones, and other electronic equipment that use voltage as a power source.

4. Is VOLTAGE READER software easy to use?

Yes, VOLTAGE READER software is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for scientists and researchers to analyze voltage data without extensive technical knowledge.

5. Can VOLTAGE READER software be used for research purposes?

Yes, VOLTAGE READER software is a powerful tool for scientific research, allowing for accurate and efficient analysis of voltage data from various electronic devices.