VOTE Photo Contest - Green Acres

In summary, the theme for this week is "Green Acres" and people are free to interpret it as they wish. Some have taken it in a direction that was not expected. The options for voting include pictures by larkspur, turbo-1, hypatia, BobG, scorpa, matthyaouw, _MayDay_, Mech_Engineer, and ZapperZ. Larkspur's picture stood out for its colors, while Mech_Engineer's also received a vote. BobG's picture gives a sense of vastness, and Turbo-1's picture reminds someone of a homestead in Alaska. _MayDay_'s picture is also appreciated. There is less than a day left to cast

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Green Acres

• larkspur

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • turbo-1

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • hypatia

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • BobG

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • scorpa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • matthyaouw

• _MayDay_

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Mech_Engineer

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • ZapperZ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
This week, people are free to interpret the theme as they wish, although some has taken it into a direction that I never thought of. So please vote for the picture that best represents our theme : Green Acres

1. larkspur
2318664010_b718e889cc_o.jpg

2. turbo-1
greenacres.jpg

3. hypatia
Image035.jpg

4. BobG
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9546/chinamangulch002awx5.jpg [Broken]

5. scorpa
P7020006.jpg

6. matthyaouw
2271604906_a3fff2864f.jpg

7. _MayDay_
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9317/gardenqr1.jpg [Broken]

8. Mech_Engineer
GreenAcresSmall.jpg

9. ZapperZ
1030397dx5.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=220608"

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I vote Larkspur, the colours did it for me! If I had 2 votes, Mech would be second.

I went for Mech E

I went for BobG. I love the sense of vastness it gives.

I love Turbo's little green acre.

All are beautiful! ButI voted for turbo - it looks like heaven. Reminds me of a homestead in Alaska were I stayed for one summer.

I wish I had a house like Turbo, it looks awesome!

I like Manday's.

You have less than a day left to cast a vote in this contest.

Zz.

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Green Acres"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Green Acres" is to promote awareness and appreciation for green spaces and sustainable living through photography. It encourages individuals to capture and share their favorite green spaces and showcase the beauty and importance of nature.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Green Acres"?

The "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Green Acres" is open to anyone who has an interest in photography and a passion for green spaces. This includes amateur and professional photographers of all ages and backgrounds.

3. How do I enter the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Green Acres"?

To enter the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Green Acres", you must submit your photo through the designated entry form on the contest website. Make sure to follow all guidelines and provide any necessary information, such as the location and description of the photo.

4. How are winners selected for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Green Acres"?

Winners for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Green Acres" are selected based on the quality, creativity, and relevance of their submitted photo. A panel of judges will review all entries and choose the top photos. Winners will be announced on the contest website and social media pages.

5. What are the prizes for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Green Acres"?

The prizes for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Green Acres" may vary, but typically include cash prizes, photography equipment, and the opportunity to have your photo featured in promotional materials for the contest or the organization hosting it. Winners may also receive recognition and exposure for their work.