Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What are some graphical,colored,cartoony books?

1. Jan 15, 2013 #1
    Well I always used to like books which explain stuff on examples and that are well illustrated,drawn.So I ask,could you tell me what are some science books with lots of pictures drawings,diagrams,etc...?Btw not searching for books which are for kids,I am a college student but just don't want too serious black and white books,but I want books which talk and explain serious physics,math,programming stuff.Example books which I liked : manga guide to linear algebra,head first C,head first programming,also to visualise something really helps me when I learn something new.Sorry for my english and thx for reading.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 18, 2013 #2

Drakkith

Staff: Mentor

I'd try posting this in the General Forum instead of the Sci-Fi forum.

4. Jan 18, 2013 #3
    All the Introductory texts I have used contains diagrams, pictures, illustrations etc. where needed.As I am from developing country so books are in Black-n-White but I am sure US edition is colorful.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook