What are some graphical,colored,cartoony books?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nody
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Books
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
nody
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Well I always used to like books which explain stuff on examples and that are well illustrated,drawn.So I ask,could you tell me what are some science books with lots of pictures drawings,diagrams,etc...?Btw not searching for books which are for kids,I am a college student but just don't want too serious black and white books,but I want books which talk and explain serious physics,math,programming stuff.Example books which I liked : manga guide to linear algebra,head first C,head first programming,also to visualise something really helps me when I learn something new.Sorry for my english and thanks for reading.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
All the Introductory texts I have used contains diagrams, pictures, illustrations etc. where needed.As I am from developing country so books are in Black-n-White but I am sure US edition is colorful.