What are the boundaries of tetha?

• Thread starter asi123
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around finding the circulation of F through L using Gauss' law. The speaker mentions using polar coordinate system and asks whether they can use cylindrical coordinates instead. Another person in the conversation confirms that it is fine to use cylindrical coordinates. The conversation also briefly touches on the concept of Gauss' law and whether F denotes a conservative electric field.
asi123

Homework Statement

I need to find the circulation of F through L.
I tried to use Gauss' law to find it, so I first found the divergence and so on.
Anyway, somewhere in the solution I switch to polar coordinate system but I didn't changed z, what means I took the boundaries of z from r to 2-r^2 as you can see in the attach.
My question is, can I do that or do I need to change to spherical coordinate system? and if so, what are the boundaries of tetha?

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 394
Physics news on Phys.org

I got zero as well. I think's fine to do in cylindrical coordinates.

Defennder said:
I got zero as well. I think's fine to do in cylindrical coordinates.

Ok, thanks.

Um, what do you mean by Gauss law? Do you have any reason to believe that F denotes a conservative electric field?

Defennder said:
Um, what do you mean by Gauss law? Do you have any reason to believe that F denotes a conservative electric field?

I think u got mistaken in the trades again :rofl:

Not this time :) Your first post above said something about Gauss law.

1. What is tetha?

Theta (θ) is a letter in the Greek alphabet and is also used as a symbol in mathematics and science to represent an angle.

2. What are the boundaries of tetha?

The boundaries of tetha depend on the context in which it is being used. In geometry, tetha refers to an angle that is measured between 0 and 180 degrees. In trigonometry, tetha can represent an angle between 0 and 2π radians. In other applications, tetha may have different boundaries or may be used to represent a variable or unknown value.

3. How is tetha used in science?

Tetha is used in various scientific fields to represent angles, such as in physics, engineering, and astronomy. It is also commonly used in trigonometry and calculus to solve equations and make calculations involving angles and curves.

4. What is the difference between tetha and theta?

Tetha and theta are two different spellings for the same letter in the Greek alphabet. The use of one over the other is a matter of preference and does not change the meaning or representation of the angle.

5. How is tetha pronounced?

Tetha is pronounced as "thay-tuh" or "tee-tuh", depending on the accent and dialect of the speaker. Some may also pronounce it as "thet-uh" or "thee-tuh".