What are the costs associated with a combined cycle power plant?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
ms.shafeie
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
hello all
I have a project about a combined cycle power plant costs from first to the end of the project.
I just need the prices of componets of it.
I need a guide to find them.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Costs depend heavily on the specifics of the design and range from a few tens of dollars to billions.
I'd suggest finding a design and some catalogs for the types of components suggested by the design.
To get more help you will have to part with something of the design.
 
I'd start by searching on "dollars per kilowatt"

a lot depends on site preparation and transportation and interest rates.

http://www.jcmiras.net/surge/p130.htm

http://www.gas-turbines.com/primer/index.html

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL34746.pdf
 
Last edited by a moderator: