Why Am I Pursuing STEM Courses After an Accounting Degree?

• Thread starter Avner
  • Start date
In summary, a non-new member re-introduction is a way for someone who has been a member of a group or community to reintroduce themselves to others. This can be helpful for those who have been away for a while or for new members to get to know existing members. It allows for a brief overview of who the person is and what they bring to the group, without having to go into too much detail. Re-introductions can also serve as a way to reconnect with old friends and acquaintances, and to update others on any changes or updates in one's life. Overall, non-new member re-introductions are a quick and efficient way to reintegrate into a group and strengthen connections.
Avner
Hello everyone!

I have not been on here for years. The last time I was on here I was still trying to figure out what degree to get. Well, I just graduated with my accounting degree, and I'm working in New Haven, CT. Now that I have done my societal duty to get a job, I am now going back to my community college at night to take math and science courses. I am going to take physics and chemistry and see where it goes; I did very much enjoy a chemistry class I took while in college. I will be taking Calc 1 this coming semester and I am looking forward to going to school for my interests, instead of job security. I hope to be a more active member going forward.

Cheers,

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome back! :smile:

Avner said:
I did very much enjoy a chemistry class I took while in college
Hats off.

Anyways, welcome back to science and best of luck. :oldsmile:

Thank you for the welcome! I am excited to delve into STEM education and look forward to contributing to the forum in the future.

Likes berkeman