Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
Physics news on Phys.org
sbrothy said:
Wordle 1.104 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Guessing β€œERROR” was somewhat of a gamble but it plaid of!
That's a previous solution!
 
sbrothy said:
What do you mean? Am I completely out of whack?

They mean ERROR has already been used as the solution of a previous Wordle. Some like using that information and that solutions so far have not been recycled.
 
Orodruin said:
They mean ERROR has already been used as the solution of a previous Wordle. Some like using that information and that solutions so far have not been recycled.
Ah but what I meant was that
ERROR
was just a guess nearing the real solution as indicated in my imgbb picture. I thought you meant i solved a wrong puzzle which didn’t made much sense to me.
 
sbrothy said:
I thought you meant i solved a wrong puzzle which didn’t made much sense to me.
I was not the one replying …
 
Orodruin said:
I was not the one replying …
Then let’s just continue to pretend I’m a β€œnormal” human being then, OK?

Anyway, todays puzzle:

Wordle 1.105 3/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩



Got a lucky break there I think.
 
Wordle 1,105 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

fresh_42 said:
I still hate it when they do this ...
Me too. I had two choices for my fourth word. I typed in the correct answer but then backed out, thinking "It should be the noun. Wrong! LOL
 
gmax137 said:
Wordle 1,105 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Me too. I had two choices for my fourth word. I typed in the correct answer but then backed out, thinking "It should be the noun. Wrong! LOL

I used a rather popular noun, too, as 4th, after an almost hit 3rd with an adjective. A noun that is almost everywhere in the news these days.
 
gmax137 said:
Wordle 1,105 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Me too. I had two choices for my fourth word. I typed in the correct answer but then backed out, thinking "It should be the noun. Wrong! LOL
I did the same thing.

Wordle 1,105 4/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
I later realized that "drove" can of course be a noun as well as a past tense.
 
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: jack action and fresh_42
dwarde said:
Wordle 1,105 4/6
Dancing all around it again.
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I take comfort in the thought that you might have had the same before last guess as me.