Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game
- Thread starter fresh_42
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,782 replies · 460K views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 1,131 4/6




















- 22,832
- 14,880
Wordle 1 131 3/6















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
PREENgmax137 said:Which, SLICK or PREEN?
Wordle 1,131 4/6
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Wordle 1,131 3/6




[FRONT] Pure luck, 3 left: FORTH FORTY FORTE




[HYPER] Filter word for guaranteed answer in 3





- 16,101
- 9,307
Wordle 1,131 3/6




Standard seed




Filter for guaranteed answer in 3, also one of the candidates . . .




. . . not the above filter hence answer in 3
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 3,936
- 1,866
Wordle 1,131 3/6















edwardII
- 1
- 803
Wordle 1,131 6/6
ONly two words left at attempt five and I choose the wrong one. Lucky I still had number six.






























ONly two words left at attempt five and I choose the wrong one. Lucky I still had number six.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 1,132 2/6










OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 1,132 4/6




















Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Wordle 1,132 4/6




[ROAST] 38 left




[LOWER] possible answer / filter word; 9 left




[MOURN] possible answer / filter word; 2 left: FORGO and PORCH




[PORCH] seems more likely
I consider being slightly lucky on this one.
I consider being slightly lucky on this one.
Last edited:
- 22,832
- 14,880
FORGO had already been used, so that kind of negates the idea of ”seeming more likely” being used first. At least in this case.jack action said:FORGO and PORCH
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Hence the "being slightly lucky on this one" statement.Orodruin said:FORGO had already been used, so that kind of negates the idea of ”seeming more likely” being used first. At least in this case.
I understand that one word was not better than the other. I just needed to "pick one". This is the method I chose for "picking one" instead of using a quarter or going alphabetically. I do not consider it better or worse than any other method. I just needed to "pick one" method to "pick one". My brain cannot "just pick one" like you claim to do, it has to go through a process.
- 16,101
- 9,307
Wordle 1,132 3/6















Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 3,936
- 1,866
Wordle 1,132 4/6




















edwardII
- 1
- 803
Wordle 1,132 4/6




















- 20,819
- 28,467
Back to normal.
Wordle 1,133 5/6

























Wordle 1,133 5/6
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 1,133 4/6




















Oddly difficult considering I had only 10 words to choose from after my first guess.
Oddly difficult considering I had only 10 words to choose from after my first guess.
- 16,101
- 9,307
Wordle 1,133 3/6















Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Wordle 1,133 4/6




[BRUTE] 367 left!




[VOILA] 48 left




[SYNCH] 1 left





All are filter words suggested by the program.
All are filter words suggested by the program.
edwardII
- 1
- 803
Wordle 1,133 3/6















- 22,832
- 14,880
Wordle 1 133 4/6









2 left …




Chance is a cruel mistress …





- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 1,134 4/6




















- 22,832
- 14,880
Putting spoiler tags here for people who know my seeds.
Wordle 1 134 2/6




kaching!





Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 3,936
- 1,866
Wordle 1,133 2/6










OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 1,134 4/6




















- 16,101
- 9,307
Wordle 1,134 3/6














