Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game
- Thread starter fresh_42
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 459K views
Physics news on Phys.org
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 1,276 3/6















edwardII
- 1
- 803
Wordle 1,276 4/6




















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Interesting. Although 'B' is in the lower half by overall count(18/26), it ranks #3 as a leading character. Would that make it a 'SchrΓΆdinger' letter? Both good and bad to use in seed words? Are there other such letters?jack action said:... But I was still tormented by the fact that every answer lately has a rarely occurring letter, like B. ...
- 22,832
- 14,880
Wordle 1 277 3/6















- 16,098
- 9,306
Wordle 1,277 4/6




















Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Wordle 1,277 4/6




[PARSE] 53 left




[UNITY] filter - 4 left: BOSOM SCOWL SHOCK SHOOK




[SHOCK] filter/most probable - 1 left




[SCOWL]
most-probable method count update (Success/Fail): 40/23 - 63.5%/36.5%
most-probable method count update (Success/Fail): 40/23 - 63.5%/36.5%
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 1,277 4/6




















edwardII
- 1
- 803
Wordle 1,277 3/6















- 22,832
- 14,880
Wordle 1 278 4/6









7 left. Interestingly, TEPEE, known as one of the worst possible openers, is among them




PETTY - possible solution and guaranteed filter





Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Wordle 1,278 4/6




[RINSE] 62 left




[TALCY] filter - 3 left: HEFTY JETTY PETTY




[JETTY] filter - 1 left




[HEFTY]
HEFTY and JETTY have rare occurring letters. HEFTY was my favorite, but JETTY was a guaranteed filter if I was wrong.
HEFTY and JETTY have rare occurring letters. HEFTY was my favorite, but JETTY was a guaranteed filter if I was wrong.
- 16,098
- 9,306
Wordle 1,278 3/6















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 1,278 4/6




















- 22,832
- 14,880
A win is a win. Streak intact.gmax137 said:I guess 6 is better than X
edwardII
- 1
- 803
Wordle 1,278 3/6















- 22,832
- 14,880
So close β¦
Wordle 1 279 3/6















Wordle 1 279 3/6
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Wordle 1,279 3/6




[SPARE] 3 left: SATYR SONAR STRAY




[SATYR] most probable/filter - 1 left




[STRAY]
I went for the word with the "weird" letter arrangement. As one great man said: "So close ..."
most-probable method count update (Success/Fail): 40/24 - 62.5%/37.5%
I went for the word with the "weird" letter arrangement. As one great man said: "So close ..."
most-probable method count update (Success/Fail): 40/24 - 62.5%/37.5%
- 16,098
- 9,306
Wordle 1,279 3/6















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 1,279 4/6




















edwardII
- 1
- 803
Wordle 1,279 4/6
I tried telepathy...it didn't work.




















I tried telepathy...it didn't work.
- 22,832
- 14,880
Wordle 1 280 3/6















Of course it didnβt. It is 9 letters long.dwarde said:I tried telepathy...it didn't work.![]()
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Wordle 1,280 3/6




[SUITE] 20 left




[ROYAL] filter - 3 left: CLASH CLASP FLASH




[FLASH] most probable (because of the letter F)
most-probable method count update (Success/Fail): 41/24 - 63.1%/36.9%
most-probable method count update (Success/Fail): 41/24 - 63.1%/36.9%
- 16,098
- 9,306
Wordle 1,280 3/6















- 22,832
- 14,880
Literally my seed words for a very long time.jack action said:Wordle 1,280 3/6
[SUITE] 20 left
[ROYAL] filter - 3 left: CLASH CLASP FLASH
edwardII
- 1
- 803
Wordle 1,280 4/6




















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 1,280 4/6



















