Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 458K views
dwarde said:
Only because nothing else fit ?:)
...
I...., umm...., always thought that was how the game was played.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 1,341 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ PLANE
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ STOIC
🟨🟩🟨⬜🟩 LAMBY (I wasn't sure if Wordle would accept this)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MADLY
 
Wordle 1 341 4/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Had 6 left on guess 3 with two tied as the better filter (each leaving only one possibility of leading to having 2 words left). Of course the solution was the filter I didn’t pick …
 
Oh, I almost forgot to post this … 😈
1740001898695.png
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and OmCheeto
Wordle 1 342 3/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pretty vanilla. 28 remaining after seed. Used suggested seed with EER of 0.98, only one option left after that.
 
Wordle 1 343 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟩⬛⬛🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


jack action said:
Wordle 1,343 3/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩 [AROSE] 5 left: CLOVE DIODE GNOME OZONE WHOLE
Today was one of those days when there was a big difference between ARISE and AROSE ….
 
Orodruin said:
Today was one of those days when there was a big difference between ARISE and AROSE ….
Yeah, this is one reason I rotate the different top seed words (maybe the first 10 or 15) from my list: You never know. On the plus side, it makes the process less repetitive and the puzzle feels more like a game than a task.
 
jack action said:
Yeah, this is one reason I rotate the different top seed words (maybe the first 10 or 15) from my list: You never know. On the plus side, it makes the process less repetitive and the puzzle feels more like a game than a task.
On the other hand you might just get unlucky with rotation as well …
 
Wordle 1,344 3/6

🟨🟨⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That's two days in a row that my seeds left me with 2 solutions and my random number generator picked the wrong ones.
 
Wordle 1,345 2/6

⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩 [LATER] 2 left: ESTER OTTER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 [OTTER] most probable

most-probable method count update (Success/Fail): 61/33 - 64.9%/35.1%
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: OmCheeto and edwardII