Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 1 413 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It sure as h*** wasn’t going to be OBESE … which was the second word I could choose from for guess 3.
 
Wordle 1,413 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© [ARISE] 10 left: COPSE DENSE GEESE LOOSE NOOSE OBESE POSSE PULSE TENSE WHOSE
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› [PELON] filter - 2 left: OBESE WHOSE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 [WHOSE] most probable

most-probable method count update (Success/Fail): 77/45 - 63.1%/36.9%
 
Wordle 1,414 2/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨ YEAST 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That didn't take long.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and jack action
Wordle 1,415 3/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot from 2025-05-04 13-05-30.webp

I admit some luck was involved here.
 
Wordle 1 417 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It was my favourite after the seed and a seed I used to use - but it was the worst possible filter among the others …