What is the Best Saxophone Song?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, some of the best songs are "Baker Street" by Gerry Rafferty, "Guns N Roses, Sweet Child O' Mine." by Axl Rose, "Bruce Springsteen - "tunnel of love"" by Led Zeppelin, "Honor thy Father" by Dream Theater, and "Octavarium" by Dream Theater.
  • #3,151
meBigGuy said:
We seemed to have strayed from "Best Songs Ever". Do the posters really believe all these are songs worthy of that level of praise? Beginning to feel a lot like "Music I like Today". Just sayin'.

I know, we've discussed this before (but I'm too distracted now to search :biggrin:). My advice: interpret the title rhetorically.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #3,152
This thread has gotten too big, part 2 is now open here https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?p=4548715#post4548715

<h2>What is the Best Saxophone Song?</h2><p>As a scientist, I cannot determine the "best" saxophone song as it is subjective and based on personal preference. However, there are some popular saxophone songs that are frequently mentioned by listeners:</p><h2>What are some popular saxophone songs?</h2><p>Some popular saxophone songs include "Careless Whisper" by George Michael, "Baker Street" by Gerry Rafferty, "Just the Two of Us" by Grover Washington Jr., "Yakety Sax" by Boots Randolph, and "Born to Run" by Bruce Springsteen.</p><h2>Who are some famous saxophone players?</h2><p>Some famous saxophone players include Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Stan Getz, Sonny Rollins, and Kenny G.</p><h2>Is the saxophone a difficult instrument to play?</h2><p>Like any instrument, it takes practice and dedication to become proficient at playing the saxophone. However, with proper instruction and regular practice, it can be mastered.</p><h2>Can the saxophone be used in different genres of music?</h2><p>Yes, the saxophone is a versatile instrument that can be used in various genres of music including jazz, blues, rock, pop, and even classical music.</p>

What is the Best Saxophone Song?

As a scientist, I cannot determine the "best" saxophone song as it is subjective and based on personal preference. However, there are some popular saxophone songs that are frequently mentioned by listeners:

What are some popular saxophone songs?

Some popular saxophone songs include "Careless Whisper" by George Michael, "Baker Street" by Gerry Rafferty, "Just the Two of Us" by Grover Washington Jr., "Yakety Sax" by Boots Randolph, and "Born to Run" by Bruce Springsteen.

Who are some famous saxophone players?

Some famous saxophone players include Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Stan Getz, Sonny Rollins, and Kenny G.

Is the saxophone a difficult instrument to play?

Like any instrument, it takes practice and dedication to become proficient at playing the saxophone. However, with proper instruction and regular practice, it can be mastered.

Can the saxophone be used in different genres of music?

Yes, the saxophone is a versatile instrument that can be used in various genres of music including jazz, blues, rock, pop, and even classical music.