What is the Best Saxophone Song?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3,151 replies · 587K views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJ4O-nSveg​
 
Physics news on Phys.org
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTRO3cSFUcE
​


------------------------------
inspired by PF, et al, https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?p=4235147#post4235147
 
I like the song but I really like the video. :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw
 
Something about today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LGpW6SHGvE

makes me feel better.

:smile:​
 
Fiona Apple, Sleep to Dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Wnh0V4HMM
 
The L5 Lagrange point is a rockin' place!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3RLIU7T39I

That is what they're singing about, right? :rolleyes:

"Haw, haw, haw, haw
Haw, haw, haw"

Words of wisdom a person can live by.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
BobG said:
The L5 Lagrange point is a rockin' place!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3RLIU7T39I

That is what they're singing about, right? :rolleyes:

"Haw, haw, haw, haw
Haw, haw, haw"

Words of wisdom a person can live by.


Gads. I still love ZZ top(Just watched 'Sharp dressed man' and 'She's got legs'). And of course, the aforementioned, Fiona Apple.

But I shall not let you all distract me from my morbid fascination with reality...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lG3nXyI41M

She (What did we do that was wrong)
Is having (We didn't know it was wrong)
Fun (Fun is the one thing that money can't buy)

Something inside that was always denied for so many years
She's leaving home, bye.. bye..……..​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, this thread is for posting music videos only.

If you want copies of the deleted posts and create a blog about them, let me know.
 
Sorry Evo, I keep messing up. How about this one.,

 
Last edited by a moderator:
How do you create a post with the youtube window like everyone else?
 
Listening to this now -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAfYCuOtgQg



No idea why this appeals so much to me, an avowed atheist.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnKOVPXhlnE

 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8dgvZ-s8ts

Love this song.
 
thank you for these. i grew up listening to bobby blue bland (I thought that was his middle name) as a kid in the 50's on radio. but when i linked to the web here the thing that blew out my tubes tonight was the buddy guy complete kennedy center honors show, with tracy chapman, jeff beck, beth hart (never heard of her but have now), and bonnie raitt. man, i had tears in my eyes. president obama and michele have begun to rock the kennedy center like seldom before.
 
jbunniii said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioudby-xooc
Thanks for introducing me to this. From other "tunes" I've been listening to, I would characterize the music as a "new age" style meant for meditation (no apparent direction) with more instrumentation. To me, the one you've posted has that surreal, absurd British humor coming through without the sarcasm (I had to go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_humour to find these words :rolleyes:).
 
The best song ever is "Paralyzed" by the Legendary Stardust Cowboy.
 
Apologies, I didn't include a link there:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TMFKAN64 said:
Apologies, I didn't include a link there:


I...just..what...how is... .. . No comment.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Barbra Streisand sings Laura Nyro's "Stoney End".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIC7Acx8lqM