Indeed I do MD and MC for a living :) I have written MD and MC code for biomolecular and material science studies, including a current PIMC project (that is currently working - in the true Trotter fermionic case for both electron and proton - in simulating a hydrogen atom!).
well, if your structure is around 350 atoms then you could do a semi-empirical geometry optimization using something like GAMESS. An SE method like PM3 or AM1 will probably work to get a decent energy minimized structure. If you have symmetry exploitation and a supercomputer available, you _might_ be able to crank out a few optimization steps using DFT and a minimal basis set (for 350 atoms i think this is pushing it - but then again if your structure is highly symmetric it might not be so bad actually. Don't single walled tubes have Dnh symmetry?). I would be nearly certain that others have done things like this, and you could probably just grab their coordinates from the literature and focus your efforts on something else, or just use structures from X-ray or INS studies (any C-13 NMR experiments?) if the resolution is decent (i.e. ~1.0 A).
also, if I may ask - why 350 atoms? i assume you have more than just a standard nanotube (i.e. one that is contorted in some way and breaking symmetry).
are you studying normal modes by chance?