Changing the American Way

• News
  • Thread starter Astronuc
  • Start date
Jasongreat
The link was for the Beck clip. The Young Turks, whoever they are, had nothing to do with it. The Beck clip stands on it own. He is a nut and anyone who watches his daily nonsense is probably brainwashed by now.
Did you think him bashing bush was nonsense(he has repeatedly), or is it just non-sense when it is exposing your guy for who he is? I dont agree with him 100% of the time, probably around 80%, so my brainwashing has a little ways to go yet.

Arg, in a seven post thread about the American way of life, we get four posts about Glen Beck. Wait, five!
Now we're at 9 of 27 - too funny!:rolleyes:

kyleb
Did you think him bashing bush was nonsense(he has repeatedly)...
I wouldn't be surprised much of it was, but you'd have to provide specific examples for one to reasonably answer such a question.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Did you think him bashing bush was nonsense(he has repeatedly), or is it just non-sense when it is exposing your guy for who he is? I dont agree with him 100% of the time, probably around 80%, so my brainwashing has a little ways to go yet.
I thought he was an idiot the first time I saw him. Party affiliations have nothing to do with it.

Even if 80% of what he says makes sense, and I'm not saying the number is anywhere near that high, the other 20% nonsense invalidates him as a reliable reference. Why don't you watch people who don't cry during their broadcasts for starters.

Have Obama's shock troops [Americor] taken over Washington yet, or whatever they are supposed to take over, as Beck suggests may happen?

Last edited:
I thought he was an idiot the first time I saw him. Party affiliations have nothing to do with it.

Even if 80% of what he says makes sense, and I'm not saying the number is anywhere near that high, the other 20% nonsense invalidates him as a reliable reference. Why don't you watch people who don't cry during their broadcasts for starters.

Have Obama's shock troops [Americor] taken over Washington yet, or whatever they are supposed to take over, as Beck suggests may happen?
I think 80% is generous - maybe 20% REALLY makes sense?

However, it appears he was on target with Van Jones, Acorn/SEIU, and the Tea Parties.
Even NBC estimated turnout over 100,000 and some estimates were at 1.7 million total.
http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/B13902D9-2EBE-46A7-8257-44425E3B3146/

There are a lot of tax paying people in this country who identify with Beck and feel as though they don't have any representation in Washington. Nancy Pelosi calling these people names and Axelrod dismissing the weekend march is a big mistake - 2010 elections will be very interesting.

17X ? That's a nice safe range.:tongue:
Maybe the weatherman did the estimate?:confused: