Collection of Science Jokes P2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes Science
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
4,104 replies · 526K views
DrClaude said:
If only he could have had his way, he would have died at 57 :smile:
Subtle. I like that.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and DrClaude
Physics news on Phys.org
ohc=xY7a3P6ebTEQ7kNvgFRJN5_&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-1.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, pinball1970, DennisN and 3 others
I don't know about that. It seems more like a quote from Plato.
 
Borg said:
I don't know about that. It seems more like a quote from Plato.
You are correct, it was Plato, signed and dated 345 BC.
 
Orodruin said:

One of all-time favorite skit(s). It's simply perfection, IMO. :biggrin:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and fresh_42
jbriggs444 said:
Wait, I thought he got Thagomized
That was later, when he messed with the stegosaurs.
 
Borg said:
Looks like the core to a nuclear bomb.
Yes, that is the only reasonable explanation. I wish we had a photo from a second later.
 
fresh_42 said:
Yes, that is the only reasonable explanation. I wish we had a photo from a second later.
I've seen this meme somewhere else. It came with a quote: "The game you only win once."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb, davenn, collinsmark and 2 others
jack action said:
I've seen this meme somewhere else. It came with a quote: "The game you only win once."
How do they know? No winner has ever been found!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and jack action
fresh_42 said:
Oh dear! That took wayyyyyy to long, in the range of a quarter of an hour. Well, at least I could read it this time without a magnifier.
So you were mysteriously transported 15 minutes into the future?!
 
Orodruin said:
So you were mysteriously transported 15 minutes into the future?!
Probably. My major concern, however, is that I have been instantly in the frame of the nerd and couldn't understand her anger.