Controlling sound/video inputs

• Thread starter exequor
  • Start date
In summary, the person is looking for a switch that can control multiple video and sound inputs to a TV with different modes. They have a PS2 and 2 DVD players that they currently have to manually switch out when using. They want a switch with 3 sets of aux ports and a switch to easily change between devices. Another person suggests a video switch with 6 inputs and a single output, similar to the one found on electronicsusa.com.
exequor
Is there some kind of switch that I can buy to control multiple (like 3) video and sound inputs to a tv with a switch for different modes? Cuz i have a ps2, and 2 dvd players that i use with one tv and everytime i have to use one of the three i have to unplug one then plug in another. It would be nice if i could just flick a switch to change them.

Computer science news on Phys.org
midi amp system with 3 aux ports?

i am not sure what you are talking about but what i want is something with 3 sets or aux ports and a switch so that i can switch from one device to another. so i plug all of them in but when i want to use the ps2 i put the switch on ps2, when i want to use the dvd player i switch to dvd player. it should be something like a cable spitter.

I have a video switch just for this purpose, it has 6 inputs for composite or s-video and left and right audio channels and a single out for the TV. You simply push in a button which corresponds to your desired input. Similar to http://electronicsusa.com/svs14.html

thanx very much integral. i was looking for one like this all over the web

What is the purpose of controlling sound/video inputs?

The purpose of controlling sound/video inputs is to adjust and regulate the levels and quality of audio and video being recorded or played. This allows for a more optimal and consistent experience for the user.

How can sound/video inputs be controlled?

Sound/video inputs can be controlled through various methods such as volume controls, equalizers, and filters. These can be adjusted manually or automatically through software or hardware tools.

What are the benefits of controlling sound/video inputs?

Controlling sound/video inputs allows for better sound and video quality, improved user experience, and the ability to customize and fine-tune the audio and video to suit specific needs and preferences.

What are some common challenges in controlling sound/video inputs?

Some common challenges in controlling sound/video inputs include compatibility issues between different devices and software, technical difficulties in adjusting settings, and external factors such as background noise or lighting that may affect the inputs.

How can controlling sound/video inputs contribute to scientific research?

In scientific research, controlling sound/video inputs is crucial in accurately capturing and analyzing data. This allows for reliable and precise results, as well as the ability to replicate experiments and compare findings.