1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Electric Charge and Help Putting an Answer Into CAPA Assignment

1. Jan 11, 2005 #1
    I'm using CAPA now for online homework and I seem to be having some trouble inputting an answer. Last semester I used webassign which I think is so much easier. Anyways, the first question was "Two small spheres with charges 7 and 6 coulombs are held 9 m apart. Find the magnitude of the force (in N) between them." I got the answer and it was 4.66E+09 N. Now the second question relates to this one and it says "Is the force attractive (1) or repulsive (-1)? " There are two positive chargers here and same charges are repulsive so I type in repulsive and it was wrong, I put in repulsive force and it was wrong. I even tried typing in attractive and it was wrong. What's going on? Please help! This seems like a ridiculous question to get wrong! Thanks

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted