Find the schematic diagram for a power amplifier (for repair)

Summary:

Technical training , looking for some schematic for diagnostic and repair
Hello all:

Doing some training in electronics repairing , and need to find some schematic diagrams for power amplifier , Google is not helping with that ,any suggestions where should I look

Best
Hagop

Answers and Replies

sophiecentaur
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Summary: Technical training , looking for some schematic for diagnostic and repair

Google is not helping with that
I find that very hard too believe. What are you actually asking Google? What are your search terms. I typed in "audio power amplifier circuit" and selected images. There are pages and pages of possibilities. Pick one that looks good to you. If you want an RF Amp then modify your search.
PS Google is very good but it is not a mind reader and can only respond to specific queries. Possibly you kept using the term "schematic"??? Leave it out.

Likes Asymptotic
I am looking for specific part it is in front of the desk , and I am typing it's number but can't find the needed one

Best
Hagop

berkeman
Mentor
Summary: Technical training , looking for some schematic for diagnostic and repair

and need to find some schematic diagrams for power amplifier
Which power amplifier? What make and model? What power? What is it used in? Can you post a picture of it?

Likes Asymptotic
The name of the power amplifier
Crest audio 7200 pro

berkeman
Mentor
The name of the power amplifier
Crest audio 7200 pro
1569682528284.png

• Informative
Likes dlgoff, sophiecentaur and davenn