Find the schematic diagram for a power amplifier (for repair)

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
hagopbul
Messages
397
Reaction score
45
TL;DR
Technical training , looking for some schematic for diagnostic and repair
Hello all:

Doing some training in electronics repairing , and need to find some schematic diagrams for power amplifier , Google is not helping with that ,any suggestions where should I look

Best
Hagop
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
hagopbul said:
Summary: Technical training , looking for some schematic for diagnostic and repair

Google is not helping with that
I find that very hard too believe. What are you actually asking Google? What are your search terms. I typed in "audio power amplifier circuit" and selected images. There are pages and pages of possibilities. Pick one that looks good to you. If you want an RF Amp then modify your search.
PS Google is very good but it is not a mind reader and can only respond to specific queries. Possibly you kept using the term "schematic"? Leave it out.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Asymptotic
I am looking for specific part it is in front of the desk , and I am typing it's number but can't find the needed one

Best
Hagop
 
hagopbul said:
Summary: Technical training , looking for some schematic for diagnostic and repair

and need to find some schematic diagrams for power amplifier
Which power amplifier? What make and model? What power? What is it used in? Can you post a picture of it?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Asymptotic
The name of the power amplifier
Crest audio 7200 pro
 
hagopbul said:
The name of the power amplifier
Crest audio 7200 pro
1569682528284.png
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: dlgoff, sophiecentaur and davenn