1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Force table vector

1. Feb 16, 2015 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    calculate f3 weight and degree base on weight and angle given for f1 and f2, the whole thing has to achieve equilibrium.

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution
    i forgot to copy down the formula since our team's equipment malfunctioned from the get go, so we spent the rest of the time playing catch up.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 16, 2015 #2
    any help would be greatly appreciated, this is my first time posting so if i left anything out please notify me thank you guys

4. Feb 16, 2015 #3
    You probably need to know that Fnet= F1 + F2. But you aren't giving nearly enough information in the question for anyone to help you. Also, there is a thread containing all of the elementary physics formulary.

5. Feb 16, 2015 #4
    really? ok i'll look for it after posting this

well i been given f1 is 200gm at 30 degree and f2 is 200gm at 120 degree, calculate f3's gm and degree

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted