Gravitation Machine Invented? Research Idea

In summary, the conversation was about a machine that can float in the air and be controlled by manipulating gravity. The individual was asking if anyone knew if such a machine already existed before they began further research on their own idea. The conversation was then closed as the discussion of personal research is off-topic.
susim
First, please excuse my english first, Does anyone know who already had invented or built such a machine ?, which it can float in air by gravitation change (It can also be move up and down and move back and forth by manipulate and changes gravity force inside the machine. I have an idea but before my futher research, I like to know such machine exist. Thanks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Likes PeroK and malawi_glenn
Physics news on Phys.org
susim said:
Does anyone know who already had invented or built such a machine ?, which it can float in air by gravitation change (It can also be move up and down and move back and forth by manipulate and changes gravity force inside the machine.
No, no such machine has ever been built.

susim said:
I have an idea
Discussion of personal research is off topic here at PF.

Thread closed.

Likes topsquark

1. What is a gravitation machine and how does it work?

A gravitation machine is a device that is used to manipulate the force of gravity. It works by creating a gravitational field that can attract or repel objects, depending on the design of the machine. This is achieved through the use of various materials and techniques, such as electromagnetism or spinning disks, to alter the gravitational pull in a specific area.

2. Who invented the gravitation machine?

The concept of a gravitation machine has been explored by many scientists and engineers throughout history. However, the first known design of a machine that could manipulate gravity was proposed by German physicist Hermann Oberth in the early 1920s. Since then, many scientists and inventors have continued to develop and improve upon the concept.

3. What are the potential applications of a gravitation machine?

A gravitation machine has the potential to revolutionize many industries, including transportation, energy production, and space exploration. It could be used to create anti-gravity vehicles, generate clean and renewable energy, and even enable humans to travel to distant planets and galaxies.

4. What are the challenges in inventing a gravitation machine?

The main challenge in inventing a gravitation machine lies in understanding and controlling the force of gravity. This force is one of the four fundamental forces in the universe, and it is still not fully understood by scientists. Additionally, creating a machine that can manipulate gravity without causing any negative effects on the environment or human health is also a major challenge.

5. What is the current state of research on gravitation machines?

There is ongoing research and development in the field of gravitation machines, but no fully functional machine has been invented yet. Some scientists and inventors have proposed theories and designs, but more research and experimentation is needed to fully understand and harness the power of gravity. Additionally, ethical considerations and potential risks must be carefully evaluated before any real-world applications can be implemented.