1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Gregor Mendel

1. Feb 23, 2008 #1
    I have a 5 minute presentation on Gregor mendel.

i already have the speech done and a poweporint.
    I am wondering what I could do that would be unique and out of the ordianary like something that I could bring that would make my presenation better than everyone elses beause it is the biggest grade and I need to do good. Please help me

I really want something out of the ordinary.

Thank you

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 23, 2008 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Are you just asking about how to give a good presentation (i.e., presentation skills or visual aids), or are you seeking some details about Gregor Mendel you may have missed? I guess I'm not sure what you're looking for to help much.

4. Feb 23, 2008 #3
    i was wondering if there is an expirement or something I could do that involves Gregor Mendel in a very short amount of time

5. Feb 23, 2008 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Nothing I can think of that would work in a short amount of time, sorry.

6. Feb 24, 2008 #5
    Maybe you could go to one of those craft stores where they sell fake plants, and paint them to demonstrate some of Mendel exp. Sort of a visual aid thing.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?