How Do I End a Relationship When My Partner is Depressed?

In summary: Be clear, tell him you don't want to be with him. If he tries to start an argument, don't engage in it. Just leave the conversation.In summary, the conversation revolves around the person wanting to break up with their partner but feeling manipulated and guilty for wanting to leave. The experts advise the person to stick to their decision and not let themselves be manipulated, as well as reminding them that they are not responsible for their partner's actions. They also suggest being clear and firm when breaking up, and not engaging in arguments or discussions about the decision. The conversation also touches on the importance of prioritizing one's own happiness and not staying in unhealthy relationships.
rhuthwaite said:
I don't think I could ever be a lesbian I like guys too much!

I don't understand what you mean. :confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
JasonRox said:
I don't understand what you mean. :confused:

Oh! I see what's confusing you! Look what you wrote:

JasonRox said:
Evo said:
Nope, still not taken.
rhuthwaite said:
Me niether.

<snip>

I hope it works out for you too! Hopefully you two will be smooching your next big love. :biggrin:
It looks like you've put Evo and Rhuth together..

Last edited:
rhuthwaite said:
Its got ketchup in it...
Ketchup -> Thick tomato juice.
There are a few drinks made with tomato juice :smile:

Evo said:
Nope, still not taken. I'm going to give it a few more hours and if he doesn't cave, I'm giving up and going back under my rock. :frown: I'm never going to find anyone. :cry:
Don't give up!

I'll pop on down the road, track him down, stick him in a box, and Fed-Ex him for Thanksgiving. Halloween just too close to enusre delivery. I'll make sure he has the Teddy Ruxpin, too! Besides I don't want you sitting at home eating tuna fish again on Thanksgiving. Should I include Cranberry Sauce and Pumpkin Pie?

I don't know - maybe the signature is a bit intimidating.

rhuthwaite said:
Me niether
Don't you give up either, rhuthwaite. There's plenty of time.

rhuthwaite said:
I don't think I could ever be a lesbian I like guys too much!

If you really liked guys, you would be a lesbian! (at least once, and preferably with them)

FrogPad said:
If you really liked guys, you would be a lesbian! (at least once, and preferably with them)

Good point.

Ok so I might have done it once ... :uhh:

DaveC426913 said:
Rhuthwaite won't be single for long...

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1136242&postcount=23" to the costume party?:bugeye:

Aye? What makes you think this? I haven't decided exactly what to wear yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
rhuthwaite said:
Ok so I might have done it once ... :uhh:

You like being a tease don't you :zzz:

I am no tease