Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help On My Project ( I Need Circuit Diagram For Active Band Stop Filters)

1. Jul 15, 2006 #1
    I Have A Project To Design And Construct An Active Band Stop Filters I Need Circuit Design Please Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 15, 2006 #2

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

Well, that would kind of defeat the purpose of assigning you the task of the design. Wouldn't it? This request should go into the homework section.

4. Jul 16, 2006 #3
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Elanore Roosevelt

I dont quite understand that quote. Psychologists study and talk about people, but they use ideas and theories. And does "events" mean like, news events?

5. Jul 16, 2006 #4

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

It was meant to cover the general public. When she talked about discussing people, she was implying the notions of gossiping and people who follow the actions of others instead of doing something on their own.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?