Can MRI Detect a Light Bulb Inside a Closed Box?

In summary: Schrodinger's Cat In summary, there are ways to find the light bulb if it is closed and not transparent in a box. Some include x-ray vision, imaging techniques, and x-ray pictures. If it is an incandescent bulb, use low frequency AC to listen for the mechanical vibrations at 2x the AC frequency as the filament expands and contracts with instantaneous power. Sonar may also be used.
fredreload said:
Yes well, I've been thinking about ways to visualize the actual electrical synapses inside a person's head. Well, I got an idea of lighting up the sodium ion with wavelength 589nm, or the solar roof technique, but both requires looking inside the brain. I swear I saw my brain light up one night, I'm just not sure how people retrieve that signal(through the eyes?). We know MRI can retrieve radio signal because it passes through, but the resolution is low. So, I'd like some idea on how to visualize electrical synapses
I can't speak for your brain lighting up. But you may find some useful information about visualizing electromagnetic radiation within the visible spectrum from this thread:
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/what-decides-the-colour-of-light.842780/

Physics news on Phys.org
21. Hit the box and calculate its vibrational modes on the x,y, and z axis. From the time response and the mass you should be able to calculate the moment of inertia and thus the mass distribution and thus the location of the bulb.

collinsmark said:
I can't speak for your brain lighting up. But you may find some useful information about visualizing electromagnetic radiation within the visible spectrum from this thread:
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/what-decides-the-colour-of-light.842780/
Right, I know the visible spectrum of light, the thing is most electromagnetic radiation of visible spectrum does not pass through the skull. I was able to see it through the reverse projection in the eye(not sure how that works but it was visible, it shouldn't be a dream), but even then my eyes are closed, so how do people retrieve that light remains a mystery, thing is technology like this or the brain does not appear over the years, most of them remain in secret