Music You're Ashamed To Admit You Like

• Music
  • Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Music
In summary: Dolly Parton joke?I also forgot to mention I think Dolly Parton has an exceptionally beautiful voice. I don't own any of her records but if she ever put out a double album entitled The Well-Tempered Brassiere I would by it.Dolly Parton has a really big...boob? :smile:No, that's nihilist.
Ivan Seeking said:
http://www.alteringtime.com/features/misc/?p=baggins
That was disgusting! Yeah, some of the "co-stars" were prety cute, but eye-candy can't rescue that piece of crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Science news on Phys.org
Nonsense; a work of art!

Actually, since the apparent discovery of real hobbits I find it most intriguing. I had the song long ago as part of my Dr. Demento collection but had never seen the video. And yep, no doubt Nimoy enjoyed making that one! :biggrin:

Dear Ivan, I believe that I can correct your typo so that we correctly read that as "Nonsense; a work o' fart!" You can thank me later.:tongue2:

Count your blessings. I could have posted William Shatner's Christmas album..or perhaps even his version of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.

How about Beach Baby? I have to like that song no matter how bad it is. Anyone [male] who grew up on the beaches of S. Cal would know why. :tongue2:

I wind up the car windows whenever I stop at traffic lights while Simon & Garfunkel are on. It's not so much being ashamed as being unwilling to subvert the notion that guitars have to be distorted in stationary traffic. There's a time for revolution and a time for discretion.

yomamma said:
I think some of the people at my school should be ashamed for wearing Greed Day shirts. I'm one of the few that despises them...
You should tell them that no self respecting punk would be caught dead in a Green Day shirt.:wink: