Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Name of the function.

  1. Nov 12, 2011 #1
    Name of the function stage.

    I know a stage that convert a current input and linearly transform into a voltage output is called "Transimpedance" stage.

    How about input is a voltage and output is the linear transform of the input into a current output. Is this called a transconductance stage?


    Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 12, 2011 #2


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

    yungman, you are correct.
  4. Nov 12, 2011 #3

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Discussions: Name of the function.
  1. Name of IC tubes (Replies: 4)

  2. Switch pole/throw naming (Replies: 17)