Partialy attempted questions 3(a) and 4(a)

• Thread starter terryfields
  • Start date
In summary, "partially attempted" in questions 3(a) and 4(a) means that the questions were not fully answered or completed. It is generally not recommended to leave partially attempted questions blank, as they can still earn partial credit and improve your overall score. It is always worth attempting to answer a question, even if you are unsure of the answer, as it can still earn partial credit and help you understand the material better. The impact of leaving partially attempted questions on your overall grade will depend on the grading system and weight of the questions. It is best to attempt all questions to the best of your ability to avoid any negative impact on your grade. Requesting more time to complete partially attempted questions will depend on the guidelines and
terryfields
hi guys attaches are 5 pages of work and the question page, me and my friend have been attempting Q3 and Q4 think were almost there with Q4 and not very far with Q3, any ideas where to go from here and if we've gone wrong anywhere? thanks ill attatch the other 3 pages in a thread labled part 2 as i am exceeding the file size

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 409
  • Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 375
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 421
Physics news on Phys.org
Perhaps you should write the questions out in text and use the template provided so that you will get some responses. Good luck!

1. What does "partially attempted" mean in the context of questions 3(a) and 4(a)?

"Partially attempted" means that the questions were not fully answered or completed. This could be due to a lack of understanding, time constraints, or other factors.

2. Is it okay to leave partially attempted questions blank?

It is generally not recommended to leave any questions blank, even if they are only partially attempted. This is because partial attempts can still earn partial credit, which can help improve your overall score.

3. Should I still try to answer partially attempted questions even if I don't know the answer?

Yes, it is always worth attempting to answer a question, even if you are unsure of the answer. You may still earn partial credit, and it can also help you better understand the material for future assessments.

4. Will leaving partially attempted questions affect my overall grade?

It depends on the grading system and weight of the questions. In some cases, partially attempted questions may not have a significant impact on your overall grade. However, it is always best to attempt all questions to the best of your ability.

5. Can I request for more time to complete partially attempted questions?

This would depend on the specific guidelines and policies set by the instructor or institution. It is best to communicate with your instructor and ask for an extension if needed. However, it is important to manage your time effectively and attempt all questions within the given time frame.